Versus Battle Monkey D. Luffy VS Naruto Uzumaki || By Steinixos

@Redx This thread just goes to show how Naruto fans are lying, disingenuous, people. They also are completely incapable of critical thinking. Steinixos proved his case without a doubt. Not a single Naruto fan can defend their point on either here or in the comment section of that video. These people refuse to even WATCH it. Luffy destroys Naruto in a fight now. This is a fact.
Post automatically merged:

Only casual readers think this is even close, Naruto low diffs the One Piece verse hundreds of times over
Watch the video. Lol at the bias on here. Luffy destroys Naruto now.

Its still canon.We see the events between Chapter 699 and 700,thats it.The Movie shows us how Naruto and Hinata become a pair.The event and the cast is Canon.Like Boruto the Movie is canon

Yeah,thats right but nobody Pre-TS scales to that attack as Enel needs prep-time and Ars Maxim for that attack.Its not something he can dish out of his ass.Its an specific attack.Also this is EoS Nardo,not his Pre-War Arc counterpoint.Same reason why nobody scales to Kaguyas final goudama.

Ok and?Most of this skysplitterfeats come out at 3 digit MT´s,thats mountainlevel.Do i rly need to bring up how Base Nardo blocked Toneris strongest attack with his bare hand,sends Toneri accross the Moon and made a giant crater inside the moon?Or even better,how Isshiki almost oneshotted Sauce with a casual kick which also destroyed his KS?

God-Tiers can tank small-planetlevel attacks like its nothing.No idea what you want with skywalk,thats just a ability,has nothing to do with stats

Cool

Fuji´s Meteor on Green Bit are...meh at best.The crater they made wasnt much at all.And the Meteors he used against Birdcage were indeed strong but Doffy never gets the scale as Birdcage was just made for the Plot to put Luffy in the spotlight.We know Fuji would be able to solo DR if he wanted.A small group trys to the get scale but its get rejected each time

Hes Multi-Continentlevel for scaling to WB and thats still Kindergarten for Nardo God-Tiers

Thats what the God-Tiers scales to:

In the last naruto the movie Toneri uses the power of his tenseigan to move the moon closer to the earth in order to destroy naruto's planet.

There was a lazy calc done for this already I believe but I think this was based on the assumption the moon began moving at the start of the movie but it was actually moving before it began. I wanted to do a more precise and detailed calc.

There comes a point where a 60 minute timeframe is given by the kages before Raikage can fire his moon busting weapon. I'm going to get the distance from the moon to the earth at around the time the statement is made and thus the timeframe begins and then again after the moon has stopped and the timeframe is made clear to have ended.

Waka got the narutoverse's planet diameter at 23,789.97 kilometers. The screenshot seen below was taken around the time the timeframe began.

Red line = Earth diameter = 74 pixels = 23,789.97 kilometers

Blue line = panel height = 180 pixels

I'll use angle size formula to get the distance.

2*atan(earth diameter in px/(panel height/ tan(70 / 2)))

2*atan(74/(180/ tan(70 / 2))) = 22.04528913735 degrees

http://www.1728.org/angsize.htm

Solve for distance and input values and this makes the distance from the moon to earth 61,066 kilometers at the start of the timeframe.

The screenshot below shows the distance between toneri and the earth but it also tells us the distance between the earth and moon at the end of the timeframe since the moon is right below toneri. I also could have used a screenshot of the moon seen from earth but I've heard arguments against using moon size from earth view due to size inconsistency.

Yellow line = earth diameter = 367 pixels = 23,789.97 kilometers

Purple line = panel height = 114 pixels

2*atan(367/(114/ tan(70 / 2))) = 113.503355756 degrees

http://www.1728.org/angsize.htm

7798.2 kilometers is end of time frame distance from earth.

61,066 kilometers - 7,798.2 kilometers = 53267.8 kilometers the moon travel in 60 minutes or Mach 43.

Thus the kinetic energy with moon mass would be 7.991806888173215e+30 joules or 1.9 zettatons or Small Planetlevel+

Every God-Tier.

Top-Tiers are indeed fodder for OP Top-Tiers,in fact,YC1 can defeat Hashirama

Cutting Pica in half isnt impressive at all.A normal Bijuudama from Kurama has more firepower

TLDR: Nardo God-Tiers>OP Top-Tiers>OP High-Tiers>~Nardo Top-Tiers.G5 defeats any Nardo-Version Pre-RS.Each form above that fodderizes the OP Verse

Than make a TLDR Version or give us the mainpoints from the Video.Nobody here is watching a Video which last 1 hour.
So, you had time to write all of that but couldn’t watch the video, even if on 2x speed. Lol. You are probably just scared that the video makes you Naruto fanboys look dumb.

Last edited:
Luffy, nearly dead on the ground: "Finally, I beat Naruto!"

Naruto, just arriving: "Actually, that was TenTen."
But honestly, Naruto violates anyone and everyone in the OP verse. The power levels are just that much bigger.

OP is the weakest Verse among Big 3 verses

Bleach > Naruto > OP
Only because there has yet to be a solid god tier to appear in One Piece. Planetary potential is there if Luffy happens to destroy the entire Red Line but from now on, Naruto god tiers destroy OP verse. Meanwhile, OP top tiers are stronger than Naruto top tiers.

Only because there has yet to be a solid god tier to appear in One Piece. Planetary potential is there if Luffy happens to destroy the entire Red Line but from now on, Naruto god tiers destroy OP verse. Meanwhile, OP top tiers are stronger than Naruto top tiers.
The WHOLE POINT of this thread is the video by Steinixos. You all seem to love putting an input on something that you know nothing about. Watch the video. The ignorance in this thread is annoying. Steinixos addresses every single dumb misconception that people like you guys seem to have.
Watch the video or simply do not respond to this thread. Luffy destroys almost any Naruto character in a fight. Not a single person can debate me AFTER watching the video.

Im assuming he is talking about God tiers, who can solo OP verse tbf
Lol nope. Watch the video. Ignorance sure must be bliss right, Narutards?

The WHOLE POINT of this thread is the video by Steinixos. You all seem to love putting an input on something that you know nothing about. Watch the video. The ignorance in this thread is annoying. Steinixos addresses every single dumb misconception that people like you guys seem to have.
Watch the video or simply do not respond to this thread. Luffy destroys almost any Naruto character in a fight. Not a single person can debate me AFTER watching the video.
I'm not watching stupid shit like that. Naruto god tiers demonstrated a few planetary feats and no OP top tier comes close to it. Let someone actually move the moon or overpowering a moon cutting attack like that. Keep coping and seething.

Luffy, nearly dead on the ground: "Finally, I beat Naruto!"

Naruto, just arriving: "Actually, that was TenTen."
But honestly, Naruto violates anyone and everyone in the OP verse. The power levels are just that much bigger.
Luffy destroys Naruto. His current punches are too much for Naruto to handle.

I'm not watching stupid shit like that. Naruto god tiers demonstrated a few planetary feats and no OP top tier comes close to it. Let someone actually move the moon or overpowering a moon cutting attack like that. Keep coping and seething.
Then you are an ignorant fool who cannot even speak on this. No Naruto character has destroyed a planet on panel lol.

Lol nope. Watch the video. Ignorance sure must be bliss right, Narutards?
Not everyone has the time to listen to bullshit for an hour, they don't need to watch the video to comment in this thread and you can't stop them from doing so

Naruto verse neg diffs One Piece verse, as mentioned already, One Piece is the weakest of the HST and it's not by a small amount either.

Not everyone has the time to listen to bullshit for an hour, they don't need to watch the video to comment in this thread and you can't stop them from doing so

Naruto verse neg diffs One Piece verse, as mentioned already, One Piece is the weakest of the HST and it's not by a small amount either.
It isn’t “bullshit for an hour”, you morons are just ignorant. He ACTUALLY uses manga panels and logic to back his claim. He even NERFS Luffy in the fight and makes Naruto planetary. Luffy STILL beats him.

I don't need to waste 60 minutes of my time if it's about stupid trash. Sorry but not sorry.

You realise Toneri was about to destroy the planet by crashing the moon against it? You're a total ignorant moron.
Lol the moon being moved into the planet isn’t an actual destructive feat that Toneri could just use. Way to be disingenuous lol.