Versus Battle Monkey D. Luffy VS Naruto Uzumaki || By Steinixos

Nope, it is a fact. Guess what? Luffy’s punches destroy the inside of an opponent. Naruto cannot tank Luffy’s punches. Naruto’s heart, lungs, and brain would all be gone.
Naruto actually tanks stronger attacks lol. And Luffy's punches bypass exterior durability, interior durability is still a thing. Kaido's organs weren't highly damaged either and he's significantly weaker than Naruto god tiers.

Lol the moon being moved into the planet isn’t an actual destructive feat that Toneri could just use. Way to be disingenuous lol.
You're literally proving to be a mindless One Piece bootlicker if you believe this feat doesn't contribute anything into it, lol. Toneri used his own powers to move the moon - that itself is already a feat which objectively shits on everything One Piece has to offer.
Post automatically merged:

It isn’t “bullshit for an hour”, you morons are just ignorant. He ACTUALLY uses manga panels and logic to back his claim. He even NERFS Luffy in the fight and makes Naruto planetary. Luffy STILL beats him.
LMFAO. Keep embarrassing yourself like that.

Naruto actually tanks stronger attacks lol. And Luffy's punches bypass exterior durability, interior durability is still a thing. Kaido's organs weren't highly damaged either and he's significantly weaker than Naruto god tiers.
Lol nope. Luffy’s Ryuo targets an opponent’s internals. He has gotten THREE powerups after that. Ryuo is specifically described as being able to destroy an opponent from the INSIDE. We literally see that when Luffy practiced with the tree.

Naruto has no feats to suggest tanking any internal attacks and, according to the series itself. Kakashi states that internal attacks are even more devastating since no matter what, you cannot train the inside of your body. He literally states that. Get out with your headcanon. Luffy stomps.

1tail naruto regenerated from chidori to heart ( or lungs i dont remember ) being comepletly destoryed... Luffy's punches to SO6P naruto are just jokes

Naruto has no feats to suggest tanking any internal attacks and
Do u even know what the fuck you are talking about??12 yo naruto can do that

Kaguya was going to destory her dimension which has multiple planets and stars in it
Lol the wank. The Expansive Truth Seeking Ball was only going to THEORETICALLY destroy the planet that Team 7 were standing on. This move, even to this day, is the strongest move in the series and wasn’t even countered by Team 7. Lol at them being planet level.

1tail naruto regenerated from chidori to heart ( or lungs i dont remember ) being comepletly destoryed... Luffy's punches to SO6P naruto are just jokes

Do u even know what the fuck you are talking about??
Are you blind? It clearly didn’t hit his heart.

Lol the wank. The Expansive Truth Seeking Ball was only going to THEORETICALLY destroy the planet that Team 7 were standing on. This move, even to this day, is the strongest move in the series and wasn’t even countered by Team 7. Lol at them being planet level.

Are you blind? It clearly didn’t hit his heart.
He hits him by the shoulder. Narutards “HE HIT HIM IN THE HEART OR LUNGS!!!!!”

He regenrated from internal attack... Obito tanked chidori straight to his heart... Naruto has regen/durability beyond that... stop being stupid plz
Lol you do realize that Luffy would be damaging the heart, brain, AND lungs, right? And you people failed to debunk what Kakashi said, so you shifted the goalpost to a NLF healing factor that at no point suggests that Naruto can tank a Ryuo gatling from Luffy, right?

Lol at this thread. I am only bringing up ONE point of the video and you cannot even argue against it. Naruto fans are ignorant.

Luffy’s Ryuo targets an opponent’s internals.
Just like I said.

He has gotten THREE powerups after that.
Irrelevant.
He can get 20 PUs; as long as he cannot match the aforementioned feats with his own power or with highly lethal hax, it will hardly make his chances better against characters with planetary powers.

Ryuo is specifically described as being able to destroy an opponent from the INSIDE.
Kaido took DOZENS of those ATTACKS - even the superior ACoC version! - and his inside wasn't destroyed at all. There are limits to this kind of power. It will help Luffy when he's destroying BM Naruto but everything far above that is simply too much for Luffy.

Kakashi states that internal attacks are even more devastating since no matter what, you cannot train the inside of your body. He literally states that.
I don't give a single fuck when Kakashi stated something like this in the manga when we're comparing two different verses, especially if we're dealing with huge powercreeps throughout the series. Thus, there are some rules to it, such as characters having the benefit of the doubt to tank weaker attacks as long as it is not pure hax.

Besides, unlike Luffy, Naruto actually had the TSB which has the ability to dissolve atoms by contact. Luffy's Ryuo ignores exterior durability but has to be powerful enough to highly damage the interiors as well. Kaido is a prime example that Ryuo has limits too.

Get out with your headcanon. Luffy stomps.
You claim how Luffy apparently stomps a planetary levelled character by hitting his interiors. That's how stupid you are. Tell me you're biased without telling me you're biased. What's next, Luffy kills Vegeta with his internal destruction attacks? :suresure:

Lol you do realize that Luffy would be damaging the heart, brain, AND lungs, right? And you people failed to debunk what Kakashi said, so you shifted the goalpost to a NLF healing factor that at no point suggests that Naruto can tank a Ryuo gatling from Luffy, right?

Lol at this thread. I am only bringing up ONE point of the video and you cannot even argue against it. Naruto fans are ignorant.
Naruti eats Luffy gatling for breakfast lol
Go watch the Momoshiki fight and look how many internal attacks naruto ate in BASE

Also, even if somehow he was given regen, Naruto has two problems that he would run into:
1) Is obvious, he would run out of chakra too fast. Healing internals is hilarious and all, but he can still get knocked out (meaning getting hit in the brain with Ryuo is an instant GG) and he can STILL run out of chakra from constantly needing to heal.
2) Is the Hayflick limit that is proved by Tsunade. Naruto can only heal a certain number of times before his cells will eventually give up on him.

Luffy destroys him. The only arguments you people like to use is “Nardo is planet level!!”
1) Luffy has an in manga counter for everything Naruto does.
2) None of Naruto’s attacks have destroyed a planet and have come close to destroying a planet. Get your headcanon out of your asses.
3) Taijutsu would be completely useless against Luffy.

One Piece dickrider who's mad at people looking at crossover matches objectively is blaming those for ignorance, the irony lol... Not everyone arguing for Naruto god tiers is automatically a fanboy. Get that through your thick skull.
This forum literally biased towards one piece not naruto... but we have brain and can see lol

This forum literally biased towards one piece not naruto... but we have brain and can see lol
I mean, the majority at least argues for OP top tiers > Naruto top tiers because of better feats but this random wanker automatically assumes everyone here is just a "Narutard", I dunno who hurt or demolished his ass in vs threads but this guy sure is butthurt af.

Just like I said.

Irrelevant.
He can get 20 PUs; as long as he cannot match the aforementioned feats with his own power or with highly lethal hax, it will hardly make his chances better against characters with planetary powers.

Lol destroying you from the inside isn’t “lethal hax”. Are all Narutards this stupid?

Kaido took DOZENS of those ATTACKS - even the superior ACoC version! - and his inside wasn't destroyed at all. There are limits to this kind of power. It will help Luffy when he's destroying BM Naruto but everything far above that is simply too much for Luffy.

Kaido isn’t Naruto. Internally, he clearly is a tank.

I don't give a single fuck when Kakashi stated something like this in the manga when we're comparing two different verses, especially if we're dealing with huge powercreeps throughout the series. Thus, there are some rules to it, such as characters having the benefit of the doubt to tank weaker attacks as long as it is not pure hax.

Are you some kind of idiot? An internal durability attack is pure HAX. You keep using Kaido as an example, but unlike Narutoverse, the One Piece verse has plenty of feats tanking internal damage. Their bodies are used to it. Naruto characters aren’t which is what Kakashi pointed out. They CANNOT TRAIN THEIR INSIDES. What part do you not get?

Besides, unlike Luffy, Naruto actually had the TSB which has the ability to dissolve atoms by contact. Luffy's Ryuo ignores exterior durability but has to be powerful enough to highly damage the interiors as well. Kaido is a prime example that Ryuo has limits too.

Nope
You claim how Luffy apparently stomps a planetary levelled character by hitting his interiors. That's how stupid you are. Tell me you're biased without telling me you're biased. What's next, Luffy kills Vegeta with his internal destruction attacks? :suresure:
He kills Naruto with a hax that you cannot debunk. You literally have to add your own headcanon. Lol keep sucking off big explosions. Naruto loses against Luffy. You have no arguments whatsoever.

Nope. The anime community is actually biased towards Naruto as shown by this thread. No one is debating feats, all you morons write is “Nardo is planet level”

I mean, the majority at least argues for OP top tiers > Naruto top tiers because of better feats but this random wanker automatically assumes everyone here is just a "Narutard", I dunno who hurt or demolished his ass in vs threads but this guy sure is butthurt af.
Im guessing he is just kid, no way grown ass man still use stuff like "Nardo" and arguing like this

Why don’t you try to demolish me in a verses debate? Tell me what move Naruto uses to beat Luffy.

is it:
Taijutsu???
Luffy is completely immune to blunt damage as the side effect of his fruit.
Rasengan???
Not hitting Luffy. Also, G5 Luffy seems capable of reflecting energy.
Rasenshuriken???
Same thing. Future Sight. Or he reflects it.
TSB???
Future sight. Ryuo might also be able to destroy the inside.

He kills Naruto with a hax that you cannot debunk.
Just like he killed Kaido with 100+ hits? I must have missed Kaido coughing out his parts of his organs after Luffy hit him with a Kong Gun against his torso... Let alone the fact that Luffy stated how everything was still too shallow (!) despite spamming a Kong Gatling on Dragon Kaido. He needed ANOTHER PU, imbuing his body with Conquerors Haki, to deal higher damage but he got his ass handled regardless.

Let me guess, are you a Luffytard?

You literally have to add your own headcanon.
Which headcanon? Mind to explain or did you pull this outta your ass?

Lol keep sucking off big explosions.
I fail to realise how Toneri moving the moon has anything to do with big explosions. In fact, these planetary feats are not based on explosions in fact.

Naruto loses against Luffy.
Not Sot6P Naruto.

You have no arguments whatsoever.
Sure, whatever you believe. And the sky is green. And the earth is actually flat.