Versus Battle Monkey D. Luffy VS Naruto Uzumaki || By Steinixos

Lol so this is the best you guys can do? Can’t win a debate, so ad hominems then? Lol, Luffy beats Naruto, case closed. End of the debate. Nobody watched and could debunk the video, but you spent all this time pretty much just spamming the same thing and proving that you people are braindead. “Nardo is planet level”. Can’t name one attack that could get to Luffy. Lol Narutards.

Just like he killed Kaido with 100+ hits? I must have missed Kaido coughing out his parts of his organs after Luffy hit him with a Kong Gun against his torso... Let alone the fact that Luffy stated how everything was still too shallow (!) despite spamming a Kong Gatling on Dragon Kaido. He needed ANOTHER PU, imbuing his body with Conquerors Haki, to deal higher damage but he got his ass handled regardless.

Let me guess, are you a Luffytard?

Which headcanon? Mind to explain or did you pull this outta your ass?

I fail to realise how Toneri moving the moon has anything to do with big explosions. In fact, these planetary feats are not based on explosions in fact.

Not Sot6P Naruto.

Sure, whatever you believe. And the sky is green. And the earth is actually flat.
Let me put this in layman terms since you are so braindead and cannot get this:

KAIDO’S INTERNAL ORGANS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NARUTO’S INTERNAL ORGANS

ONE PIECE INTERNAL DURABILITY FEATS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NARUTO INTERNAL DURABILITY FEATS

KAKASHI, A JONIN STATED: An internal is especially dangerous because there is no way to train the inside of one’s body.

You lose, Narutards.

War Arc BSM Naruto is the best Luffy's beating at the moment, anything beyond that obliterates him.
Typical Narutard “argument”. Literally provides nothing and adds nothing. Just repeats the same thing over and over like a mantra. You could have AT LEAST posted feats to support your claim. Nobody here seems capable of doing that. Not surprised. When you have literally nothing but sand to stand on, of course you would fall to the ground when sand stacks.

Why don’t you try to demolish me in a verses debate?
I didn't do much; you contributed your own ass handing to yourself when you stated Luffy still stomps even if Naruto has planetary feats. Sucks to be you.

Luffy is completely immune to blunt damage as the side effect of his fruit.
Let's say Naruto won't do much with taijutsu - but again, is this not a NLF? Basically Luffy could tank punches from Frieza or Jiren too if we're granting him invincibility on blunt force - he still has dozens of ninjutsus capable to destroy Luffy's body without many issues. Considering the gap between their AP, Naruto would have no issues overpowering Luffy's durability.

Not hitting Luffy. Also, G5 Luffy seems capable of reflecting energy.
Naruto can spam 1000 shadow clones of which each of them is able to use Rasengan. Rasenshuriken is a thing as well.

G5 isn't capable reflecting energy like that, otherwise he would easily reflect Kaido's Borobreath which hit him.

Same thing. Future Sight. Or he reflects it.
Future Sight grants him the ability to see a few seconds into the future but Luffy's own reaction speed as well as combat speed still matter. Luffy will dodge many attacks but believing that no spamming or AoE based attack will ever hit him is straight up wrong. Then you have to re-read the fight against Kaido again.

TSB???
Future sight. Ryuo might also be able to destroy the inside.
See above.
To the comparison, one dissolve atoms, another one attacks the inside, obviously not that comparable.

Yet he couldnt kill Obito with destorying his heart:suresure:
How about reading the actual manga?
Anyways im leaving this debate
Lol first of all, that was ONE character. The same character who managed to come back from the world of the dead and give Kakashi the plot Susanoo.

He basically survived due to Hashirama cells, but even HE got his heart destroyed, what would have happened had it been HIS BRAIN??? You cannot fight if you CANNOT THINK.

Typical Narutard “argument”. Literally provides nothing and adds nothing. Just repeats the same thing over and over like a mantra. You could have AT LEAST posted feats to support your claim. Nobody here seems capable of doing that. Not surprised. When you have literally nothing but sand to stand on, of course you would fall to the ground when sand stacks.
Try goading someone else into debating you, SO6P Naruto negs the entire verse at once, Luffy can only hope to beat the much inferior BSM version.

KAIDO’S INTERNAL ORGANS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NARUTO’S INTERNAL ORGANS
Baseless claim. Worth for the trashcan.

ONE PIECE INTERNAL DURABILITY FEATS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NARUTO INTERNAL DURABILITY FEATS
Same as above.

KAKASHI, A JONIN STATED: An internal is especially dangerous because there is no way to train the inside of one’s body.
See my previous post. Also, Naruto proved dozens of times to regenerate lethal wounds which made a huge hole in his torso.

You lose, Narutards.
Seriously Jonny, who hurt you? You can explain me everything. I'm willing to listen.
Post automatically merged:

@Jonny Will

You are way too defensive over One Piece and Luffy. Chill, this is just Naruto vs Luffy 234832 and is a random crossover battle. I know it sucks that your fav loses but this is what it is. Are you maybe a redditor? Should I worship Oda way more often or what satisfy you exactly?

I didn't do much; you contributed your own ass handing to yourself when you stated Luffy still stomps even if Naruto has planetary feats. Sucks to be you.

Still waiting for you to show me Naruto pulling off a planetary feat lol. You love wanking Naruto don’t you?

Let's say Naruto won't do much with taijutsu - but again, is this not a NLF? Basically Luffy could tank punches from Frieza or Jiren too if we're granting him invincibility on blunt force - he still has dozens of ninjutsus capable to destroy Luffy's body without many issues. Considering the gap between their AP, Naruto would have no issues overpowering Luffy's durability.

It is literally stated several times in the manga and databooks that Luffy is immune to blunt physical damage. It is just a side effect of his fruit. That is like asking if Trunks could kill Buggy by slashing him with his sword lol.

Naruto can spam 1000 shadow clones of which each of them is able to use Rasengan. Rasenshuriken is a thing as well.

Internal Damage and Adv. Conq. would destroy the clones, who have much more fragile existences than Naruto. It actually would hurt Naruto to use clones, since the stress of using them come back to him.

G5 isn't capable reflecting energy like that, otherwise he would easily reflect Kaido's Borobreath which hit him.

You clearly didn’t read the manga, reread the chapter when Luffy first goes G5 lol. You played yourself.

Future Sight grants him the ability to see a few seconds into the future but Luffy's own reaction speed as well as combat speed still matter. Luffy will dodge many attacks but believing that no spamming or AoE based attack will ever hit him is straight up wrong. Then you have to re-read the fight against Kaido again.

His future sight should be on par with or better than Katakuri. Katakuri was capable of seeing an entire conversation transpire and its aftermath when he was first introduced on Whole Cake Island. By the end of his fight with Katakuri, they were finishing each other’s sentences.

See above.
To the comparison, one dissolve atoms, another one attacks the inside, obviously not that comparable.
Doesn’t matter. It won’t hit him. He can see the future.

Try goading someone else into debating you, SO6P Naruto negs the entire verse at once, Luffy can only hope to beat the much inferior BSM version.
Basically “I have no actual arguments, I am just going with the popular opinion because I am sheep”. Ok, bye random internet guy who contributed nothing.

Can’t win a debate, so ad hominems then?
Oh, silly Jonny Willy, don't be a sore loser. Can't remember? This is how you started the discussion in the first place:

The WHOLE POINT of this thread is the video by Steinixos. You all seem to love putting an input on something that you know nothing about. Watch the video. The ignorance in this thread is annoying. Steinixos addresses every single dumb misconception that people like you guys seem to have.
Watch the video or simply do not respond to this thread. Luffy destroys almost any Naruto character in a fight. Not a single person can debate me AFTER watching the video.

Lol nope. Watch the video. Ignorance sure must be bliss right, Narutards?
It's that simple, don't shit on people if you want to be respected because nobody wants to respect a mouthbreather who's highly offensive at the beginning but then runs away like a coward when he's cornered.
I can start debating more civil and friendly but don't expect this direction when you're coming around like a prick, lol.

Baseless claim. Worth for the trashcan.

Baseless claim? Even though Kaido has tanked a stupid amount of internal attacks and Naruto hasn’t even tanked one??? With Kakashi himself affirming that Naruto characters cannot change their internal durability??? You literally have to rely on headcanon. This is pathetic lol.

Same as above.

See my previous post. Also, Naruto proved dozens of times to regenerate lethal wounds which made a huge hole in his torso.

Did you not read my post addressing that? I will simplify it for you: 1) Chakra runs out. 2) Hayflick limit, cells run out. 3) Braindead Naruto after getting hit with a Ryuo punch to the face.

Seriously Jonny, who hurt you? You can explain me everything. I'm willing to listen.

@Jonny Will

You are way too defensive over One Piece and Luffy. Chill, this is just Naruto vs Luffy 234832 and is a random crossover battle. I know it sucks that your fav loses but this is what it is. Are you maybe a redditor? Should I worship Oda way more often or what satisfy you exactly?
Lol ad hominem again?

You know what, Narutards? I would at least somewhat respect it if you braindead sheep would at least admit that you have no basis for your beliefs but still think Naruto would win. I have addressed every point with facts, you people (despite teaming up against ONE person) still cannot add a single thing to this argument that would prove me wrong. Only one person really even tried and they STILL failed.

Luffy destroys Naruto. I have proved it.

Doesn’t matter. It won’t hit him. He can see the future.
He can see the future but he has to do something to change it. It is self evident that dodging explosions or other AoE based attacks of mountain ranges isn't that easy even if he sees the future. He might send the Bijuu Dama back to Naruto if he's influencing the ground and turns it into rubber, similar to Kaido's Borobreath, but it's not always guaranted.

Oh, silly Jonny Willy, don't be a sore loser. Can't remember? This is how you started the discussion in the first place:

It's that simple, don't shit on people if you want to be respected because nobody wants to respect a mouthbreather who's highly offensive at the beginning but then runs away like a coward when he's cornered.
I can start debating more civil and friendly but don't expect this direction when you're coming around like a prick, lol.
Lol, so you took “Narutard” personally? Does that mean that you identify as one?

Also, I never called you individually by name. Not once. I have been sticking to the arguments lol. I only started with that opening because not a single person bothered to watch the video, but still you all had things to say. Things that were wrong. If you do not believe that you are wrong, watch the video and debunk it. That was literally all Redx was asking. Nobody bothered to do it. You all have a hivemind like way of thinking. That is what my problem is.

He can see the future but he has to do something to change it. It is self evident that dodging explosions or other AoE based attacks of mountain ranges isn't that easy even if he sees the future. He might send the Bijuu Dama back to Naruto if he's influencing the ground and turns it into rubber, similar to Kaido's Borobreath, but it's not always guaranted.
Ok now we are getting somewhere. He does have the ability to change it. That happens due to Luffy’s new feats this arc. Before Wano, Luffy could not beat anything past KCM 2.

But Wano Luffy actually has the feats to do so.

You mention AoE attacks, the largest AoE covered a mountain range (I am NOT saying that Naruto is only mountain level).

G5 Luffy ran the distance of two islands in a single small panel while ON AIR. (It is literally a thing lol)

Before that he dodged a point blank liquid explosion with ease in base.

And yes, as you wrote, as long as he is on the ground, he should be able to do so. If he, for some reason, can’t (like what might happen with the TSB), he can see the future and knows to avoid it. If he is in the air, he can now run on it, EXTREMELY FAST.

Lol, so you took “Narutard” personally? Does that mean that you identify as one?

Also, I never called you individually by name. Not once. I have been sticking to the arguments lol. I only started with that opening because not a single person bothered to watch the video, but still you all had things to say. Things that were wrong. If you do not believe that you are wrong, watch the video and debunk it. That was literally all Redx was asking. Nobody bothered to do it. You all have a hivemind like way of thinking. That is what my problem is.

Ok now we are getting somewhere. He does have the ability to change it. That happens due to Luffy’s new feats this arc. Before Wano, Luffy could not beat anything past KCM 2.

But Wano Luffy actually has the feats to do so.

You mention AoE attacks, the largest AoE covered a mountain range (I am NOT saying that Naruto is only mountain level).

G5 Luffy ran the distance of two islands in a single small panel while ON AIR. (It is literally a thing lol)

Before that he dodged a point blank liquid explosion with ease in base.

And yes, as you wrote, as long as he is on the ground, he should be able to do so. If he, for some reason, can’t (like what might happen with the TSB), he can see the future and knows to avoid it. If he is in the air, he can now run on it, EXTREMELY FAST.

Before Wano, Luffy did not have the feats to avoid extremely large AoE’s, or to tank them, or to bypass Naruto’s chakra cloak. Luffy now has the feats to do all three. Ryuo was honestly a game changer for the One Piece verse. Before they had attacks that could bypass durability, but nothing at destructive as Ryuo. Naruto verse only beats them in DC now. One Piece beats them in almost every other category, including Hax, Stamina, Endurance, etc. As someone who has read all of Naruto and am caught up with One Piece, I legitimately believe that, based on the feats of both manga series, that Luffy beats Naruto.

You have to look at more than just the flashy explosions, look at what the characters have done and think about how they would try to get around each other.

Btw, these are all my own points. Steinixos brings up a bunch of other things that actually might make this make more sense.

Luffy’s physicals could be argued to not put Naruto down, but now he has a hax that bypasses durability, that is the reason that Naruto loses. He does not have the feats of having internals that can withstand the force of Luffy’s internal damage (especially if a single clash from said internal damage can split the sky). One Piece characters, for some reason, have the physicals to endure that sort of thing (I mean, this is the same verse that let fodder survive a town- city level nuke). Kakashi’s statement is actually pretty crazy evidence that has not been refuted throughout the series. Even if a character regenerates, they did not straight up tank an attack to the internals.

Luffy just counters Naruto’s moveset. It just is a bad matchup. It is like someone who only uses a sword against Buggy. Or a completely physical character against Smoker.

Last edited:
There it is. No amount of logic or facts can change your minds because of the amount of bias that you hold. You internally believe that “Naruto wins” so you stick to that no matter what is presented to you. You won’t even watch the video that disproves what you believe. This is the literal definition of insanity.

There it is. No amount of logic or facts can change your minds because of the amount of bias that you hold. You internally believe that “Naruto wins” so you stick to that no matter what is presented to you. You won’t even watch the video that disproves what you believe. This is the literal definition of insanity.
Naruto can literally spam nukes. No amount of "punching hard" Luffy can outburst will change that

Naruto can literally spam nukes. No amount of "punching hard" Luffy can outburst will change that
Typical Narutard logic. Guess what? There is a thing called dodging and outrunning and even tanking. Ever heard of it? Ever heard of future sight? Ever heard of closing the gap? Lol at this point, I am arguing with children. I am done here. If simple logic is too difficult for you people to grasp then you people are just hopeless.
I have already addressed the Luffy vs. Naruto argument too many times and typically the Naruto side is full of morons who think “big flashy explosion” =win. The mentality of people who probably couldn’t count until they were in middle school.
By the way, clearly you cannot read. My argument was never that Luffy “punches hard”. It was that his punches destroy the insides without needing contact. It doesn’t matter the external durability when the internals could easily be destroyed. Kakashi even confirmed this. But keep holding on to your headcanon.

I don’t even need to respond anymore. None of you people have any real arguments or reasons for believing what you do. I disproved everything and the video disproves even MORE. Lol it really is true that a majority of people are morons.

Typical Narutard logic. Guess what? There is a thing called dodging and outrunning and even tanking. Ever heard of it? Ever heard of future sight? Ever heard of closing the gap? Lol at this point, I am arguing with children. I am done here. If simple logic is too difficult for you people to grasp then you people are just hopeless.
I have already addressed the Luffy vs. Naruto argument too many times and typically the Naruto side is full of morons who think “big flashy explosion” =win. The mentality of people who probably couldn’t count until they were in middle school.
By the way, clearly you cannot read. My argument was never that Luffy “punches hard”. It was that his punches destroy the insides without needing contact. It doesn’t matter the external durability when the internals could easily be destroyed. Kakashi even confirmed this. But keep holding on to your headcanon.

I don’t even need to respond anymore. None of you people have any real arguments or reasons for believing what you do. I disproved everything and the video disproves even MORE. Lol it really is true that a majority of people are morons.
I mean, why are you even posting here. It's forum. Place for discussion. You start by claiming your opinion as a fact, insult people who have different opinion and say you don't want response anyway. Maybe try to put some video on that topic on YT and disable comments.