Taxes Are a Sickness
1. Orochi
2. Golden Sperm
3. Evil Natural Water
4. Overgrown Rover
5. Elder Centipede
6. Psychos
7. Gouketsu
8. Phoenix Man Reincarnated(2nd ascension)
9. Homeless Emperor
10. Fuhrer Ugly
11. Gums
12. Nyan
13. Gale and Hellfire
14. Jagan
15. Bakuzan
16. G5
17. Bug God
18. Royal Ripper
19. Choze
20. Awakened Cockroach
21. Pureblood
22. Devil Long Hair
23. Do-S
24. Face Ripper
25. Eyesight

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
1.Golden Sperm
2.Orochi
3.Evil Natural Water
4.Gouketsu
5.Rover/ Elder Centipede
?Phoenix Man

No idea where to place Phoenix Man tbh he can be placed anywhere in there. Homeless Emperor lacks durability to be placed too high. Gouketsu was so strong Genos thought Saitama would need backup from other S class heroes to take him on. He should be around top 3-5.

Psychos doesn't have a good case to be above any of these guys tbh. She may beat one or two based off matchups. The rest follow and I don't care for them. Bug God is possibly the strongest demon class.

1.Golden Sperm
2.Orochi
3.Evil Natural Water
4.Gouketsu
5.Rover/ Elder Centipede
?Phoenix Man

No idea where to place Phoenix Man tbh he can be placed anywhere in there. Homeless Emperor lacks durability to be placed too high. Gouketsu was so strong Genos thought Saitama would need backup from other S class heroes to take him on. He should be around top 3-5.

Psychos doesn't have a good case to be above any of these guys tbh. She may beat one or two based off matchups. The rest follow and I don't care for them. Bug God is possibly the strongest demon class.
Golden Sperm above Orochi? That’s an interesting take

ZenZu

Golden Sperm above Orochi? That’s an interesting take
I thought it was obvious tbh.

Golden Sperm effortlessly embarrassed Tatsumaki (mind you she wasn't 100%, and she said if she was she could take him, I take it as simply her ego talking, even after facing Saitama she believes she can hang somehow), Tatsumaki was said to be a 50/50 against Orochi, and it was stated if she was full power she could possibly take Golden Sperm, but that's not concrete enough for me to give her the nod over him.

Tatsumaki lost when she bit more than she could chew, taking on multiple Cadres at the same time, with the feats Golden Sperm has shown if you replace Tatsumaki with him in that scenario he would quite easily be able to defeat everyone.

He was portrayed in a manner where only those who have broken their limiters (Garou, Saitama, Boros) can decisively take him.

-Only one other than Saitama who could fight competitively (if even for a short time) against an awakened Garou.
-The most arrogant Hero (and one of the strongest), Amai Mask himself admitted that even if all of the S Class fought him together, it would be difficult to take him on.

No reason to give any one else the benefit of the doubt against him imo. Black sperm with his hax is already like a top 3 -5ish Dragon level disaster ever shown, with the upgrade he takes it to a whole other level.

I thought it was obvious tbh.

Golden Sperm effortlessly embarrassed Tatsumaki (mind you she wasn't 100%, and she said if she was she could take him, I take it as simply her ego talking, even after facing Saitama she believes she can hang somehow), Tatsumaki was said to be a 50/50 against Orochi, and it was stated if she was full power she could possibly take Golden Sperm, but that's not concrete enough for me to give her the nod over him.

Tatsumaki lost when she bit more than she could chew, taking on multiple Cadres at the same time, with the feats Golden Sperm has shown if you replace Tatsumaki with him in that scenario he would quite easily be able to defeat everyone.

He was portrayed in a manner where only those who have broken their limiters (Garou, Saitama, Boros) can decisively take him.

-Only one other than Saitama who could fight competitively (if even for a short time) against an awakened Garou.
-The most arrogant Hero (and one of the strongest), Amai Mask himself admitted that even if all of the S Class fought him together, it would be difficult to take him on.

No reason to give any one else the benefit of the doubt against him imo. Black sperm with his hax is already like a top 3 -5ish Dragon level disaster ever shown, with the upgrade he takes it to a whole other level.
Murata said that GS and Orochi have a similar power level, but Orochi is more versatile and has better martial arts skills

ZenZu

Murata said that GS and Orochi have a similar power level, but Orochi is more versatile and has better martial arts skills
I'm aware, which puts them in a similar ballpark according to Murata. Since the same guy said Tatsumaki is a 50/50 against Orochi, now we can use feats to compare, we've already seen Tatsu's limit when she faced off against multiple cadres, Golden Sperm given his feats could do better in the same situation.

Amai Mask's in verse statement of the entire S Class (which includes Tatsu) struggling to defeat him further backs this, and a canon statement in the webcomic by ONE holds more weight than Murata's interviews.

Feats, portrayal, and statements lean towards Golden Sperm.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: So I just checked and I'm pretty sure Murata simply said he didn't know who is stronger between the two, and he would have to check with ONE, but he did say Orochi has better skills. Which kind of goes without saying tbh he replicated Garou's attacks the moment he saw them .

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm aware, which puts them in a similar ballpark according to Murata. Since the same guy said Tatsumaki is a 50/50 against Orochi, now we can use feats to compare, we've already seen Tatsu's limit when she faced off against multiple cadres, Golden Sperm given his feats could do better in the same situation.

Amai Mask's in verse statement of the entire S Class (which includes Tatsu) struggling to defeat him further backs this, and a canon statement in the webcomic by ONE holds more weight than Murata's interviews.

Feats, portrayal, and statements lean towards Golden Sperm.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: So I just checked and I'm pretty sure Murata simply said he didn't know who is stronger between the two, and he would have to check with ONE, but he did say Orochi has better skills. Which kind of goes without saying tbh he replicated Garou's attacks the moment he saw them .
ONE said Tatsumaki at full strength would have beaten Golden Sperm. Dont know this will affect opinions but I think it's worth mentioning.

ZenZu

ONE said Tatsumaki at full strength would have beaten Golden Sperm. Dont know this will affect opinions but I think it's worth mentioning.
Could have beaten. Major difference in wording. I mentioned that in my post anyway.

Just like any top tier could beat Kaidou. Doesn't mean they will, or will more times than he beats them. Golden Sperm was simply more impressive anyway, Amai Masks statement holds the most weight for me since it is in the same arc, actually in canon, and backed by feats.

I'll wait for the manga, a lot of things are changing, it's possible they further seperate Golden Sperm from the rest of the monster association, or maybe nerf him who knows.

Could have beaten. Major difference in wording. I mentioned that in my post anyway.

Just like any top tier could beat Kaidou. Doesn't mean they will, or will more times than he beats them. Golden Sperm was simply more impressive anyway, Amai Masks statement holds the most weight for me since it is in the same arc, actually in canon, and backed by feats.

I'll wait for the manga, a lot of things are changing, it's possible they further seperate Golden Sperm from the rest of the monster association, or maybe nerf him who knows.
The implication was that Tatsumaki would most likely be the winner, not that her winning would be the less likely outcome.

Don’t see why Amai Mask’s opinion would be more valuable that Murata’s statements. Even if Amai Mask thought that it would take full power Tatsumaki and several other S class heroes to take down GS, Murata would obviously know more about Tatsumaki’s and GS’s powers so his opinion is more valid

ZenZu

The implication was that Tatsumaki would most likely be the winner, not that her winning would be the less likely outcome.
Nope. Since what he drew in the webcomic favours Golden Sperm.

Unless he straight up came out and said she would beat him, no reason to go against canon. All he did was do damage control to let people know Tatsumaki is still really strong, since some might start believing she gets outclassed. Nothing wrong with it. But it doesn't mean Tatsumaki > Golden Sperm. Not at all

Don’t see why Amai Mask’s opinion would be more valuable that Murata’s statements. Even if Amai Mask thought that it would take full power Tatsumaki and several other S class heroes to take down GS, Murata would obviously know more about Tatsumaki’s and GS’s powers so his opinion is more valid
Murata has close to no idea about power levels. He's said plenty of sus contradictory things before.

He's just a man having fun with interviews saying things on a whim. He doesn't even remember half the feats in question.