Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

I’ve always maintained that the Monster Trio is, indeed, a thing, but that it has no bearing on the three characters’ powerscaling overall. Obviously compared to the likes of Nami and Franky, Luffy, Sanji and Zoro stand head and shoulders above. With the addition of Jinbe, we now have 4 members who are significantly stronger than the rest, but this by no means implies that the four are equal or even close to each other in strength.

I see the M3 as being similar to the 7 Warlords. Are they stronger than the average pirate? Yes obviously with the exception of Buggy. Yet Mihawk is leagues above Moria and even Doflamingo, similar to how Oda separated the M3(4) in Wano by placing the strongest two on the roof.

I’ve always maintained that the Monster Trio is, indeed, a thing, but that it has no bearing on the three characters’ powerscaling overall. Obviously compared to the likes of Nami and Franky, Luffy, Sanji and Zoro stand head and shoulders above. With the addition of Jinbe, we now have 4 members who are significantly stronger than the rest, but this by no means implies that the four are equal or even close to each other in strength.

I see the M3 as being similar to the 7 Warlords. Are they stronger than the average pirate? Yes obviously with the exception of Buggy. Yet Mihawk is leagues above Moria and even Doflamingo, similar to how Oda separated the M3(4) in Wano by placing the strongest two on the roof.
I think exactly the same 💯
As a Zoro fan I must follow the Bushido Way. And not throw away my pride like a candy.

However, I expected to get Backlash by Zorofans. Thank you for being supportive.
Grandmaster Zoro would be proud :catsweat:

This is for future debates and public record of my L.

Special thanks to @Aknolagon, always appreciate your translations.

@Princeley @Hedfi I apologize for being stubborn, and you guys were right.

Monster Trio is in fact not fan made headcanon.
:sanmoji:
No worries, I appreciate your honesty. Thanks @Aknolagon for the translation.
Post automatically merged:

I agree on that. Monster Trio means they're way above the rest, it doesn't indicate how strong each of them is compared to the other two.

Oda will never make somebody join thats stronger than the trio. Which is why he making Jenbei main fight WW to beatimg into peoples head. Oda not going to throw away 1000 chapters worth of development because some fat fish join. Samething he did with Franky. When Jenbei officially joined the crew, that was it for him having more impressive feats then Sanji. I told Jenbei fans this months ago.
Post automatically merged:

I could use this as an excuse. But then I’d be no better than the ignorant Autists like Jo_NDule and Sanjikun. I have to be better as a Zoro boi
Yes you made Zoro proud. One characteristic of Zoro, is no excuses. You notuce he didn't blame getting stab on being jumped by Gyukimaru? He just blamed himself for being weak. Leave the excuses to Sanjibois like @Chrono and @Zoro D Goat @sanjikun

Yup Zoro being in the Monster Trio doesn't mean he's close to Luffy and Sanji. They're above him like close-by Stars..