Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
At least you take your L like a man. You called that mad respect and dignity.:cheers:
Yes you made Zoro proud. One characteristic of Zoro, is no excuses. You notuce he didn't blame getting stab on being jumped by Gyukimaru? He just blamed himself for being weak. Leave the excuses to Sanjibois like @Chrono and @Zoro D Goat @sanjikun
The fuck did I do? I never say Zoro is weak.

Oda will never make somebody join thats stronger than the trio. Which is why he making Jenbei main fight WW to beatimg into peoples head. Oda not going to throw away 1000 chapters worth of development because some fat fish join. Samething he did with Franky. When Jenbei officially joined the crew, that was it for him having more impressive feats then Sanji. I told Jenbei fans this months ago.
Post automatically merged:

Yes you made Zoro proud. One characteristic of Zoro, is no excuses. You notuce he didn't blame getting stab on being jumped by Gyukimaru? He just blamed himself for being weak. Leave the excuses to Sanjibois like @Chrono and @Zoro D Goat @sanjikun
Dont you guys sing "Zoro fainted due to a stomachache" like it's your national anthem. Lmao the hypocrisy....

Yeah she says sanin bakemono or something . But I don't think its in the same way as other titles and just one time thing, now we have atleast 4 monsters maybe as we have more like them. So it would be yonin though pretty sure that won't be repeated.

P. S. i thought everyone already knew about it, did no one ever mention this in your debate :milaugh:

Though the important question for me is which came first at this point. Did people call Monster Trio after nami said that or did oda just saw people calling them that and just added it as a cameo. :lusalty:

Last edited:
This is for future debates and public record of my L.

Special thanks to @Aknolagon, always appreciate your translations.

@Princeley @Hedfi I apologize for being stubborn, and you guys were right.

Monster Trio is in fact not fan made headcanon.
:sanmoji:
Well good to know people finally not denying this as a reality
Also If I'm not mistaken the term was first used in Alabasta then it continued in later in several arcs

I recall hearing/reading stuff along the lines of "those 3 are monsters," and stuff but I didn't know Oda went out of his way and called them the "Monster Trio," like fans do. Pretty cool. I don't think this means the three will always be close to each other in strength but Oda has his plans for what he wants each Straw Hat to do, we'll see soon enough.