Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

Wrong, we were talking about the fanart, not the blacktooth, but you were the one who brought up the beetle gifter thing. You are just insecure over zoro. This is for you :holdthisl:
I remember your post and you were one of those who hype 'Blacktooth' on being something and look what happened.
:holdthisl:
I am just stating same statements you guys did. Either apologize about doing something that dumb in first place or just enjoy it being used against you. Don't make everything a Z vs S just because when many others want to enjoy themselves when wanting to check the series after all.

I am fan of both, but point out hypocrisy since you were base hyping 'Blacktooth' and thinking Sanji can't beat him, now look what happen to male side of things :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Is that why Zoro need to ask Law to help him get close to try to strike him instead of using his own speed or power to get up there? You toxic fans can't admit fault when you don't have anything on argument, do you :kayneshrug:?
And this argument is coming from "Robin-cwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! Tasuketeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"?
:mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz::rolaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I am fan of both, but point out hypocrisy since you were base hyping 'Blacktooth' and thinking Sanji can't beat him, now look what happen to male side of things :kayneshrug:.

Is that why Zoro need to ask Law to help him get close to try to strike him instead of using his own speed or power to get up there? You toxic fans can't admit fault when you don't have anything on argument, do you :kayneshrug:?
By this logic, lanji is alive thanks to Niji's kindness. If he didn't gift him the Raid Suit he would be reunited with Sora.

What's the issue with getting helped? They are working as a team now and it doesn't implicate much at all.

Based on her coloration, people theorize that she posses the Cat fruit mythical model Byakko. (the white tiger from the west, while Kaido, her father, has the seiryu, the azure dragon from the east)
Her color scheme is white and this is the theory she also has a tiger devil fruit
Thanks for telling me, mates. You are both right, White Tiger us a cool nickname. :cheers:

Wrong, we were talking about the fanart, not the blacktooth, but you were the one who brought up the beetle gifter thing. You are just insecure over zoro. This is for you :holdthisl:
Nah, but why don't you though :holdthisl:?

I remember posts of when I joined. You guys were screaming about 'Blacktooth' and his side thinking Sanji can't beat him only to be salty when it shown him defeated easily lol.

Got take faults in your own talk instead being toxic salty over thinking you can't be wrong when you can.

I like Zoro, but not going to follow headcannon for my like for him. Don't be mad just because I am just stating the what things are.

Supporting material can be made for either player. However, canonically Zoro holds this crown. But holding your headcanon that Sanji is the VC, while a bit delusional, is alright.
Honestly in canon standpoint, Zoro can't 'lead' anyone given his direction issues, so others do leading more than he does. So saying Sanji taking charge at times isn't headcannon when it can be true. Just same you put Jimbei in that talk and Nami if it's on navigation or money for her.

And this argument is coming from "Robin-cwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! Tasuketeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"?
:mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz::rolaugh:
Didn't know Sanji unable to fight women means something. Guess you never seen Enies Lobby and just pushing something without no comeback.

"Zoro: "How do are we supposed to beat him?" If your playing by statements, then guess this proves here Zoro got nothing much going for him on his side. Believable here especially those who say 'Zoro isn't using full power' when he is :kayneshrug:.

Last edited:
I remember your post and you were one of those who hype 'Blacktooth' on being something and look what happened.
:holdthisl:
I am just stating same statements you guys did. Either apologize about doing something that dumb in first place or just enjoy it being used against you. Don't make everything a Z vs S just because when many others want to enjoy themselves when wanting to check the series after all.
Nah, but why don't you though :holdthisl:?

I remember posts of when I joined. You guys were screaming about 'Blacktooth' and his side thinking Sanji can't beat him only to be salty when it shown him defeated easily lol.

Got take faults in your own talk instead being toxic salty over thinking you can't be wrong when you can.

I like Zoro, but not going to follow headcannon for my like for him. Don't be mad just because I am just stating the what things are.

Honestly in canon standpoint, Zoro can't 'lead' anyone given his direction issues, so others do leading more than he does. So saying Sanji taking charge at times isn't headcannon when it can be true. Just same you put Jimbei in that talk and Nami if it's on navigation or money for her.

Didn't know Sanji unable to fight women means something. Guess you never seen Enies Lobby and just pushing something without no comeback.

Btw this just in:

"Zoro: "How are we supposed to win?! *Huff, Huff*"
Holy shit, this clown gets so salty towards me that he has to quote me twice :lulz:
I live rent free in your head