Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

Did you see how he just likened being loldiffed by Black Maria to facing Yonkos? :rolaugh:

We ought to convince @nik87 to at least consider replacing King Moeron with Pandamanchild for The Crying Six. :mihanha:
There is no need for replacement actually
Pandaman is moe's alt.
This is moe from the mangahelper forum

You have suspiciously similar argument to moe's take on anime and canon feats.

Not only that, moe also likes the D. memes with gag characters like buggy.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/buggy-d-clown-vs-roronoa-zoro.1244/
And your username is based on those same concept. You are moe, aren't you

There is no need for replacement actually
Pandaman is moe's alt.
Holy shit! I think you're right! :christindeed::christindeed::christindeed:

I'm gonna call him Moe from this point on. :cheers:
You guys really push narrative of being toxic fanbase no wonder polls are pushing Zoro fans as they are lol.

Seems like crying of your own headcannon to make me someone that I ain't. I'll continue to be me no matter what you say, but do check on therapy for your 'Moe PTSD' cause you guys seem like you need it if calling me someone else is your best comeback lol :cheers:.

Did you see how he just likened being loldiffed by Black Maria to facing Yonkos? :rolaugh:

We ought to convince @nik87 to at least consider replacing King Moeron with Pandamanchild for The Crying Six. :mihanha:
Idk what headcannon you stated there, but seems like your talking more crazy talk over your insecurities. Try talking with facts than insecurity otherwise I am presuming your one of alts to some of these members here. You could be just Refugee in disguise talking to yourself for all I know XD :rolaugh:.

Nah, but why don't you though :holdthisl:?

I remember posts of when I joined. You guys were screaming about 'Blacktooth' and his side thinking Sanji can't beat him only to be salty when it shown him defeated easily lol.

Got take faults in your own talk instead being toxic salty over thinking you can't be wrong when you can.

I like Zoro, but not going to follow headcannon for my like for him. Don't be mad just because I am just stating the what things are.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly in canon standpoint, Zoro can't 'lead' anyone given his direction issues, so others do leading more than he does. So saying Sanji taking charge at times isn't headcannon when it can be true. Just same you put Jimbei in that talk and Nami if it's on navigation or money for her.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't know Sanji unable to fight women means something. Guess you never seen Enies Lobby and just pushing something without no comeback.

"Zoro: "How do are we supposed to beat him?" If your playing by statements, then guess this proves here Zoro got nothing much going for him on his side. Believable here especially those who say 'Zoro isn't using full power' when he is :kayneshrug:.
Don’t @ me ever.

You guys really push narrative of being toxic fanbase no wonder polls are pushing Zoro fans as they are lol.

Seems like crying of your own headcannon to make me someone that I ain't. I'll continue to be me no matter what you say, but do check on therapy for your 'Moe PTSD' cause you guys seem like you need it if calling me someone else is your best comeback lol :cheers:.

Idk what headcannon you stated there, but seems like your talking more crazy talk over your insecurities. Try talking with facts than insecurity otherwise I am presuming your one of alts to some of these members here. You could be just Refugee in disguise talking to yourself for all I know XD :rolaugh:.
Hey, Moe, you got a call:

I know, right? The level of cringe from Moe calling himself God tier is just unbelievable. :milaugh:

I've seen dudes like Moe my whole life. Try to act tough outside, but is like this on the inside:

Pandaman is God Tier and lol of all gifs, you went with Aqua? Are you self-projecting, bruh. I feel this is like Zoro side in nutshell here :milaugh:.

So Guy. Tell me how your account been? You still need to switch avatar picture after your bet now.