Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

That's not a power level dictation

The real M3 is based off power levels :cheers:

There is also the M3 of ranking but that is different

But Zoro and Luffy stand on a whole different level of potency compared to Sanjino

In any case, you must be honest with yourself and admit that right now, Luffy is in a league of his own. Far, far away from Zoro and Sanji, I have no problem admitting that Sanji is weaker than Zoro, but to say that Luffy and Zoro are on a different level (you pretty much put them in the same place because of your grammar) is monumentally wrong.

luffy is as far from zoro as franky is from sanji

In any case, you must be honest with yourself and admit that right now, Luffy is in a league of his own. Far, far away from Zoro and Sanji, I have no problem admitting that Sanji is weaker than Zoro, but to say that Luffy and Zoro are on a different level (you pretty much put them in the same place because of your grammar) is monumentally wrong.

luffy is as far from zoro as franky is from sanji
I feel labeling them on a different tier would not be intellectually honest (Zoro and Luffy) as both seem to be top tiers right now but I would categorize Luffy as the highter one. Sanji I would still label him as an high tier but this is just a fandom like scaling anyway.:cheers:

Finally the monster trio is gone!

After Robin, after Franky and after Jinbei Yamato finally appeared to break it until the end because of certain people

PS
Wings doesn't mean anything. Just importance... Nami and Co aren't that important to Luffy and Oda will change and get rid of the term after Wano
Post automatically merged:

Yes, 怪物三人組 is the exact name of it in the canon, which basically means monster trio.
WTF are you talking. Everyone bar Steven, who never was wrong, is talking bullshit. Even Etenboy people praise for his things on this forum or legends as Aohige and others