Current Events Montblanc Noland being compared to Usopp was lame

Well Usopp got his plant arsenal during the time skip, on Boin Archipelago (or whatever it was called)

The Noland forced connection only came hundreds of chapters later in Dressrosa. So his toolset isn't influenced by Noland at all

Well Usopp got his plant arsenal during the time skip, on Boin Archipelago (or whatever it was called)

The Noland forced connection only came hundreds of chapters later in Dressrosa. So his toolset isn't influenced by Noland at all
I think Oda was thinking ahead, I can't really think of any other reason to give him plants

I don't think that's it because Usopp already had creativity and personality to his fights, he was throwing eggs at Luffy in Water 7 to distract him from the gas and making imaginary 10 ton hammers out of pots and pans
Yes, and that was already cool
But to give him variety ig he opted for the Pop Greens that are convenient for any scenario (litrally, made up on the spot)

Keep in mind that Chopper's tranfromations and look pre Time Skip were already well received and Oda still changed it up for merch purposes

Yes, and that was already cool
But to give him variety ig he opted for the Pop Greens that are convenient for any scenario (litrally, made up on the spot)

Keep in mind that Chopper's tranfromations and look pre Time Skip were already well received and Oda still changed it up for merch purposes
I remember in Jaya, Nami told Usopp if he continues lying he will end up like Noland and in my head cannon that's when Oda decided he wanted to create a parallel between the two in the future but they didn't have anything in common so he gave him plants to compensate for that

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I would like it if Usopp was tied to BB instead, I think Usopp would have gotten something better than plants if that was the case
Funnily enough, Blackbeard is said to be from Somalia if he were real or w/e by Oda. Somalia is part of Africa.

Oda also said Usopp would be from Africa but didn't specify where....

Both of them are heavily known for deceiving others too....

ZEHAHAHA!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/8152nt

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/17af1aq

We dont know the full names of Yasopp and Banchina btw.

Marshall D Yasopp? or Banchina is the Marshall?

Montblanc Yassopp or Montblanc Banchina?

:pepebusi::usosmug::pepebuggy::zehaha: