Current Events Montblanc Noland being compared to Usopp was lame

Both Ussop and Buggy are tied as the Goats of op world, they never encountered before because it would had been the end, their hakis collading would make every other character to collapse and never wake up
Post automatically merged:

Funnily enough, Blackbeard is said to be from Somalia if he were real or w/e by Oda. Somalia is part of Africa.

Oda also said Usopp would be from Africa but didn't specify where....

Both of them are heavily known for deceiving others too....

ZEHAHAHA!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/8152nt

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/17af1aq

We dont know the full names of Yasopp and Banchina btw.

Marshall D Yasopp? or Banchina is the Marshall?

Montblanc Yassopp or Montblanc Banchina?

:pepebusi::usosmug::pepebuggy::zehaha:
Teach and Ussop being cousins would be dope ngl

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Both Ussop and Buggy are tied as the Goats of op world, they never encountered before because it would had been the end, their hakis collading would make every other character to collapse and never wake up
Completely true man! I really hope we get Usopp and Buggy meeting at Elbaf though, it would be the PERFECT timing and location imo!

Teach and Ussop being cousins would be dope ngl
Right?! I'd love that, it would open up such an interesting storyline and especially character development and potential for Usopp, especially with his character and history with the SHs so far too.

Completely true man! I really hope we get Usopp and Buggy meeting at Elbaf though, it would be the PERFECT timing and location imo!

Right?! I'd love that, it would open up such an interesting storyline and especially character development and potential for Usopp, especially with his character and history with the SHs so far too.
Who is the first top guy on the left

I like that he is because Noland is what Ussopp will look like by EOS. Yeah he tells wild stories but he also went out to sea to make them true ones rather than made up ones.

Noland carried a whole crew when he sailed, but solo sailors tend to be quite tough adventurers. I'm hoping Oda sends Ussopp on a Twirly Hat Pirates style expedition where he volunteers to sail alone to an island to handle business or deliver a VIP. He uses all the gear he's tinkered with, and the skills he's managed to glean off the other Straw Hats he collaborates with in order to navigate, ration, and fight his way to the island safely.

I expect he'll be doing that in the epilogues though.