General & Others Moria, Crocodile, and Mihawk failed captains

1. Mihawk being a rookie pirate back in the day that attended rogers execution with pretty much all of them dreaming of the one piece
It was never implied that Mihawk had any dreams regarding one piece.

For all we know he could have challenged Roger while he was going around fighting swordsmen and he wanted to witness his execution.

It was never implied that Mihawk had any dreams regarding one piece.

For all we know he could have challenged Roger while he was going around fighting swordsmen and he wanted to witness his execution.
Like I said I think the other points might at least hint to the possibility of him like pretty much all the pirates in cross guild and the ones that attended rogers execution wanted to be pirate king at one point or another

Buggy’s speech hitting him as much as it did and the fact he’s undeniably going to play a part in going after the one piece along with the rest of them also helps

Like I said I think the other points might at least hint to the possibility of him like pretty much all the pirates in cross guild and the ones that attended rogers execution wanted to be pirate king at one point or another

Buggy’s speech hitting him as much as it did and the fact he’s undeniably going to play a part in going after the one piece along with the rest of them also helps
  1. Mihawk being a rookie pirate back in the day that attended rogers execution with pretty much all of them dreaming of the one piece
  2. His reaction to buggy’s speech
  3. His similarities to crocodile
  4. Moria potentially joining and continuing the pattern
  5. Cross guild resemblance to the rocks pirates
1 - It was never implied that Mihawk had any dreams regarding one piece.
2 - His reaction to Buggy proves literally nothing about his supposedly old dream of finding OP
3 - Which similarities ? The only thing they have in common is that they dont trust people. Whats this has to do with finding/dreaming OP
4 - Assumptions but even if he joins, how does it makes Mihawk a failed captain when you dont know if he was one.
5 - Cant find the similarities between them.

Based on
  2. His reaction to buggy’s speech
  3. His similarities to crocodile
  4. Moria potentially joining and continuing the pattern
  5. Cross guild resemblance to the rocks pirates
The whole crew is pretty much a bunch a people that lost their original ambitions and dreams. All of them settling for less but together they’re able to get that drive back that they had when they were young. It’d be weird if mihawk was the only exception in cross guild
Zoro fans can't seem to understand what Oda is writing

Cross Guild is a union of frauds and failed PK pretenders
Together they will fight one last time for the one piece, reviving their lost ambition

Says the guy who thought
He will mostly likely fight someone who's Orochi best fighter currently since Kyoushiro left, Kanjuro is the man.

Or Oda will have Zoro fight WhoWho (Who is commander level as Pero) then cuts Orochi coz for now, kanjuro is away ,whowho can be given task to protect Orochi.

Warlords are literally pirates who couldn't become PK with their might but settled for lesser dreams &, goals

Only Doffy and Hancock still didn't lose it all
The rest lost their ambitions: Kuma gave himself up to WG, Jinbei realised he just need protection, Mihawk went to live in some broing island and chasing fodders (from marine hunter to pirate hunter), Croco settled in alabasta and now want utopia etc...
But Buggy just revived Mihawk and Croco, time to fight for the one piece again

Also like I said in my thread about mihawk possibly not having conquerors thread

I do think crocodile mihawk and even Moria lowkey buggy in a weird way do give the vibe they should all have conquerors. Them all being as ambitious as they are/were I feel on paper it makes sense
At the same time I wouldn’t be surprised if all of them have it or none of them do. With buggy unironically having a chance either way cause he’s buggy
1 - It was never implied that Mihawk had any dreams regarding one piece.
2 - His reaction to Buggy proves literally nothing about his supposedly old dream of finding OP
3 - Which similarities ? The only thing they have in common is that they dont trust people. Whats this has to do with finding/dreaming OP
4 - Assumptions but even if he joins, how does it makes Mihawk a failed captain when you dont know if he was one.
5 - Cant find the similarities between them.
I pretty much explain why I believe each point in the main post and the one you quoted. Id just be saying the same things tbh

Together they will fight one last time for the one piece, reviving their lost ambition
Each basically a bunch of middle aged men old enough to have grandkids during a mid life crisis trying to regain the fun they had when they were young
And I unironically mean that in the best way possible. It’s honestly a really fun group

So Rocks duo also PK pretenders? Atleast Buggy and them will make it to Laugh Tale within weeks of forming an alliance

Warlords are literally pirates who couldn't become PK with their might but settled for lesser dreams &, goals

Only Doffy and Hancock still didn't lose it all
The rest lost their ambitions: Kuma gave himself up to WG, Jinbei realised he just need protection, Mihawk went to live in some broing island and chasing fodders (from marine hunter to pirate hunter), Croco settled in alabasta and now want utopia etc...
But Buggy just revived Mihawk and Croco, time to fight for the one piece again
Mihawk literally said "However long it may take i shall await you at the top"

Copenule's translation = he became pirate hunter and went to live in a boring island

I used to think Katakuri, weevil, and Yamato could team up to parallel rocks but with cross guild idk

I do think those 3 are still successors in a way to their parents tho
  • Katakuri taking up Linlin’s role as head of the family with him doing it out of actual love and care for them instead of using them as tools. Them following out of love and not fear
  • Yamato succeeding where kaido failed in wano. Kaido trying break the samurai and to take wano by force. Yamato loving the samurai working together with them
    • Kaido potentially wanted pluton with Yamato (named after a ship even) actually using it
  • Weevil is a mystery for now but he might be what the whitebeard pirates need to reunite
It’d be interesting to see them interact with cross guild tbh. Especially if crocodile, Moria, and mihawk all challenged their parents back in the day

pretty much all of them dreaming of the one piece
headcanon

why do you keep doing this? You make threads with all these panels and try and appear very legit… then you sneak headcanon into your supposed factual statements

literally nothing about chapter zero said a damn thing about this… and you expect me to take this seriously

G

Gorosei Informer

Me and my friend have similar beliefs and thus why we think Mihawk is such a loner now and sails on a coffin themed boat, with candles coloured with the typical colour associated with death/underworld too.

Given his influences of vampirism in his design (I feel he's meant to be Alucard or Van Helsing or whatever) and Stussy randomly being a vampire/succubus for no explained reason yet, I feel there's a connection with her and Mihawk somehow.

Oda introduced Lunarians out of nowhere he may do the same with vampires. Imu has those red eyes that are identical to Mihawk too. Rayleigh was known as the dark King and wears similarly lined attire to Mihawk too.

It's all headcanon but given the immense enigma Mihawk is, even 26 years on, I'm dying to figure out what his deal is.

Unlimited World Red had a guy calked REDfield with a mythical vampire bat zoan too. Imu could be a vampire too, at least with the shadow/darkness/silhouette themes, the eyes, most likely being immortal ofc, maybe they could even have a blood or lineage factor related DF too.

But this is all headcanon ofc.

Crocodile and Mihawk showed a mutual distrust for others recently, but why Mihawk too? When Zoro encountered him at kuraigaina, mihawk mentioned how war ravaged and ruined the land and left it a ghost town (not because of Perona too Horo Horo horo). Why did he need to mention it?

It has a gothic theme similar to Thriller Bark and themes of death too. Perona was from Morias crew and was close to him and she ends up with Mihawk of all people for 2 years too? Coincidence? Fuck no.
The Warlords were closer then we're meant to believe, hence why Kuma sent her and even Zoro there too.
Just think back what happened to Zoro at TB too, Zoro sacrificing himself to Kuma like how he did to Mihawk twice too in other ways.

Once again I'm rambling but hope I make some sort of sense lol.

Me and my friend think Mihawk was either betrayed by his crew and forced to kill them or they were turned into vampires and he had to kill them or they were killed too, possibly by vampires hence all the specific symbolism he has.
Mihawk has Romanian, Spanish and possibly French as well as Christian/biblical influences and as mentioned Dracula/vampires ofc.

I am dying to find out what his deal is. Unlike vampires who already are dead and exist between life and death now in unseat, yohohoho.
Post automatically merged:

Okay I know the title sounds but….
:handsup:

So I was looking back and thinking back on who was at Roger’s execution and thinking where they all were during their rookie years

1. Doflamingo: captain of Donquixote Pirates
  2. Shanks: soon captain of the red haired pirates
  3. Crocodile: was a pirate. We technically don’t know whether or not he had a crew or was even in one. At the same time I don’t think it’s crazy to assume he was captain of his own crew.
  4. Dragon: not a pirate but was originally captain of the freedom fighters and a few years later founded the revolutionary army with Ivankov and kuma
  5. Moria: was captain of the gecko pirates
  6. Buggy: soon captain of the buggy pirates
  7. Mihawk: exact same with crocodile. He was a pirate and assumingely a captain at that. Like crocodile can’t really see him as a subordinate

Coincidentally 3 of them seemingly lost their original crews, lost some of their original ambition (potentially pirate, became warlords, and will all eventually join cross guild

As to how they lost their crews we know that for crocodile and Moria they challenged past rocks pirates and future emperors. Leading them to have devastating loses.

What if it was the same with mihawk?…. As for who it'd probably be the only one left aka a big mom. Also no I don’t think it makes mihawk look bad. If it happened it would have be be around 20 years ago while mihawk was still a rookie and big mom was around her prime

Other similarity between crocodile and Moria mihawk might fit
  • They both have scars from the incident
    • Maybe mihawk secretly has one on his back
  • Both of them wanted to become pirate king
    • Every pirate at Rogers execution dreamed of becoming pirate king
  • Both challenged rocks pirates in their rookie years
  • They all coped differently after losing their crews
    • Crocodile creating a secret organization where he was anonymous
    • Moria had a crew of the undead
    • Mihawk shut himself of from others in general

Also again idk exactly where this is from but it wouldn’t be crazy if it actually ends up being the case

I’ve said before that imo cross guilds crew structure resembles the rocks pirates the most. Especially when you compare them to the other emperor crews. Cross guild being a group of individual big name pirates somehow coming together under one great man. If the rocks d buggy theory ends up becoming a reality even funnier

Plus it’d be a cool parallel that buggy’s top 3 men challenged Xebec’s in the past
This also makes a lot of sense too btw, I really like it. Very interesting new info to mull over and learn about too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only one that has a has a chance to use Mihawk as his hypetool is Roger.

Young Mihawk goes around challening swordsmen, fought Roger and lost, gone to see his execution blah blah.
  1. Cross guild parallels rocks
    • Both crews are just a bunch of separate power houses and big name’s coming together under 1 man
    • Buggy = xebec
      • Someone capable of leading them even if it’s temporary
    • Crocodile, mihawk, and moria = whitebeard, big mom, and kaido
      • Whitebeard broke crocodile’s pirate king ambitions
      • Kaido broke Moria’s pirate king ambitions
      • Big mom broke mihawk’s pirate king ambitions
  2. Cross guild’s main theme and the thing connecting them all is that they middle aged men that at one point gave up on their true ambitions
    • Buggy being the only man capable of bringing those old and thought to be dead dreams back
:kata:

1. Cross guild parallels rocks
    • Both crews are just a bunch of separate power houses and big name’s coming together under 1 man
    • Buggy = xebec
      • Someone capable of leading them even if it’s temporary
    • Crocodile, mihawk, and moria = whitebeard, big mom, and kaido
      • Whitebeard broke crocodile’s pirate king ambitions
      • Kaido broke Moria’s pirate king ambitions
      • Big mom broke mihawk’s pirate king ambitions
  2. Cross guild’s main theme and the thing connecting them all is that they middle aged men that at one point gave up on their true ambitions
    • Buggy being the only man capable of bringing those old and thought to be dead dreams back

Moria hasnt even join yet.

Idk where all this copium about Meme & Mihawk past is coming from.

Meme is just a trash character and Oda understood he messed up thats why he brought her in Wano and had her fall in someone else arc, because she was a garbage character that couldnt even go higher than fucking Gin who has been absent from the story for 25 years.
Nobody will be used as hypetool for her.

Moria hasnt even join yet.

Idk where all this copium about Meme & Mihawk past is coming from.

Meme is just a trash character and Oda understood he messed up thats why he brought her in Wano and had her fall in someone else arc, because she was a garbage character that couldnt even go higher than fucking Gin who has been absent from the story for 25 years.
Nobody will be used as hypetool for her.
He’s going to tho

From how cross guild and the rocks pirates parallel each other and big mom and mihawk being the odd ones out so far

Tbf another parallel between big mom and mihawk is that they’re both memes