General & Others Moria, Crocodile, and Mihawk failed captains

Moria hasnt even join yet.

Idk where all this copium about Meme & Mihawk past is coming from.

Meme is just a trash character and Oda understood he messed up thats why he brought her in Wano and had her fall in someone else arc, because she was a garbage character that couldnt even go higher than fucking Gin who has been absent from the story for 25 years.
Nobody will be used as hypetool for her.
It’s weird that he headcanoned mihawk to having some past with Meme. Like if you wanted to connect mihawk to a rocks pirate there’s a literal swordsman who’s known as a living legend on par with Whitebeard and Roger in Shiki.

He’s going to tho

From how cross guild and the rocks pirates parallel each other and big mom and mihawk being the odd ones out so far

Tbf another parallel between big mom and mihawk is that they’re both memes
:kata:
Mihawk is a meme to people like you, ndule and a few others who are obssesed with him.

He's been barely onscreen so far and he's clear of garbage like Meme. Let her pass Karoo & Gin in popularity first and then we can discuss if Oda is dumb enough to use a long awaited character as a hypetool for this trash.

Mihawk is a meme to people like you, ndule and a few others who are obssesed with him.

He's been barely onscreen so far and he's clear of garbage like Meme. Let her pass Karoo & Gin in popularity first and then we can discuss if Oda is dumb enough to use a long awaited character as a hypetool for this trash.
Calling big mom a joke as if mihawk wasn’t at marineford
:saturn:
Anyway a rookie mihawk losing to a prime big mom doesn’t make him look bad
Post automatically merged:

Also shiki is just as relevant as bogard at this point. Both are sadly irrelevant losers
:kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think what I dislike most here is that Mihawk is being lumped in with the Shichibukai who had their spirits broken. While Mihawk is a husk of a man, it’s not because someone stopped him from achieving his dream. It’s because he did it without any nakama and his victories are ultimately hollow at the end for it.

he’s not supposed to be like Moria or Croc who got booted from the New World, he’s a success story that warns the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

I think what I dislike most here is that Mihawk is being lumped in with the Shichibukai who had their spirits broken. While Mihawk is a husk of a man, it’s not because someone stopped him from achieving his dream. It’s because he did it without any nakama and his victories are ultimately hollow at the end for it.

he’s not supposed to be like Moria or Croc who got booted from the New World, he’s a success story that warns the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
The question is where does the betrayal of others come from in this?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Hes a husk cause his greatest rival abandoned his own strength and rivalry for a child.
Shanks and mihawk are confirmed to have met after Shanks lost his arm.
Remember mihawk told Shanks he remembers his story about luffy.

Calling big mom a joke as if mihawk wasn’t at marineford
I called her trash & garbage because that's what she is. I'm not talking only about her strength but her overall character.

Anyway a rookie mihawk losing to a prime big mom doesn’t make him look bad
You are free to continue mumbling your headcanon fantasies but doesnt change the fact that all of these are coming out of your arse and there is nothing to support it.

Mihawk wanted to be pirate king when he was young really isn’t far fetched
  1. He was a rookie pirate just that attended rogers execution. With Roger’s speech pretty much inspiring every pirate there to go after it
  2. Mihawk more than likely used to be in a crew likely being a captain
  3. With him not having a crew anymore. With his similarities to crocodile his reasoning is likely similar
  4. He’s in a crew where the whole theme is people that gave up their dreams of the one piece finally reigniting that drive they used to have
  5. Buggy’s words inspired him just like the rest
  6. Mihawk is going after the one piece

Another butthurt mihawk hater making a whole essay to say nothing but bullshit,beautiful

1. He was a rookie pirate just that attended rogers execution. With Roger’s speech pretty much inspiring every pirate there to go after it
  3. With him not having a crew anymore. With his similarities to crocodile his reasoning is likely similar
  4. He’s in a crew where the whole theme is people that gave up their dreams of the one piece finally reigniting that drive they used to have
We have NOT THE SLIGHTEST indication of mihawk ever rolling with a crew,why are you being a little biased bitch?

How are you a "failed captain" when youve never wanted or tried to be a captain?another trollpost by another troll bitch

We have NOT THE SLIGHTEST indication of mihawk ever rolling with a crew,why are you being a little biased bitch?

How are you a "failed captain" when youve never wanted or tried to be a captain?another trollpost by another troll bitch

Hes a husk cause his greatest rival abandoned his own strength and rivalry for a child.
Shanks and mihawk are confirmed to have met after Shanks lost his arm.
Remember mihawk told Shanks he remembers his story about luffy.
Is this what you shankstards tell yourself to sleep at night? worlds STRONGEST swordsman,cry about it

Ask yourselves why Mihawk live outside of NW

Someone who could survive NW on his own or with a crew, wouldn't live outside of NW
Something happened which set him back there!
Same way Moriah and Croco went back to paradise after being crushed in NW

Hancock is in her homeland so yeah.