Character Discussion Morj New Video Against ZKK

Just watched this video. Morj is just being consistent in his predictions since he's already predicted Kaido isn't dying and his video is well reasoned as usual. I think he's lacking a little imagination in how the deed in question could be pulled off in a manner consistent to Zoro's character. There are any number of plausible scenarios where Zoro's "honour" is not tarnished. Kaido being outmatched by Luffy but pulling a fast one on him somehow (similar to what he did to Oden) with Zoro coming in to save his captain is one such possible ZKK scenario that doesn't dishonour his character.

In any case, the important thing is that Zoro has more lingering story beats to resolve against Kaido and he will likely fight him again in some fashion. And Morj full acknowledges this. So it's not really an affront to ZKK believers tbh. What that looks like or ends up being in the details specifically is anyone's guess.

Honestly a summary won’t really do it justice, you’d have to actually watch it to fully grasp it because people here will just dumb it down and dismiss it as nonsense
I'm firmly against the idea so am sorry to say I start thinking it's probably not worth it ;-;

Since I really digged a lot into the matter and seriously doubt it would not happen after all this time of unrelenting researching.

1. For Luffy to get the last blow and Zoro to kill him means Zoro is just acting like an executioner and not giving his opponent a fighting chance - Out of character for him
2. For Zoro to get the final blow and kill Kaido would be out of character for the manga and the recent set ups all being about Luffy defeating Kaido and knocking him out.

Man making videos over a few of the hottest subjects in One Piece, he’s just capitalizing on hype. I don’t think ZKK will happen, but I hate how Morj talks down to his viewer base like he has some in with Oda.
Thanks for the TL;DW! I am at work and can't watch the video.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think he has angry voice than normal in this video. Guess just because some ZKK fans are too much agressive
Besides losing his own credibility, he won't gain anything from triggering fanbases. The guy seemingly built a decent enough reputation among OP folks judging from how some of our users talk about him. Obviously, It takes a lot of hard work to get to where he is now; I hope he won't ruin it all by making low-quality videos like these just to trigger/satisfy certain fanbases.

I'm firmly against the idea so am sorry to say I start thinking it's probably not worth it ;-;

Since I really digged a lot into the matter and seriously doubt it would not happen after all this time of unrelenting researching.
I’ll try to give you some bullet points.

Morj doesn’t believe Kaido will die, at least not in the grand fashion he wants to
Straw hats have a 0 body count when it comes to main arc villains
He says Oda prefers villains to have their dreams crushed rather than have them die, that’s how Luffy crushes them in the end and doubles down on this since Kaido’s dream is to die
Zoro got his ryuma call back killing the dragon in punk hazard
Zoro killing Kaido after Luffy already defeated him is lame and goes against Zoro’s character, one of the most honorable fighters in the series

Again this isn’t everything but I understand if you’re not interested. I just wish people who would call this video out for being bullshit would at least watch it first and then challenge the points

As long as Yamato and Momo are on the rooftop I'm all for ZKK so fuck him I guess:kayneshrug:
Ready to be salvaged by the high Grandmaster :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

I’ll try to give you some bullet points.

Morj doesn’t believe Kaido will die, at least not in the grand fashion he wants to
Straw hats have a 0 body count when it comes to main arc villains
He says Oda prefers villains to have their dreams crushed rather than have them die, that’s how Luffy crushes them in the end and doubles down on this since Kaido’s dream is to die
Zoro got his ryuma call back killing the dragon in punk hazard
Zoro killing Kaido after Luffy already defeated him is lame and goes against Zoro’s character, one of the most honorable fighters in the series

Again this isn’t everything but I understand if you’re not interested. I just wish people who would call this video out for being bullshit would at least watch it first and then challenge the points
Yeah I guess I disagree with Morj here.

I think Zoro will likely also contribute in defeating him, plus Kaido will probably wish to either die rather than being imprisoned and attain perfection so he'd probably ask to be killed and Yamato would likely not find resentment towards Zoro if that happens. I think that would make for an epic ending and even if the SHs never killed off a main villain I think the premises of the arc are this far radically different.

Besides losing his own credibility, he won't gain anything from triggering fanbases. The guy seemingly built a decent enough reputation among OP folks judging from how some of our users talk about him. Obviously, It takes a lot of hard work to get to where he is now; I hope he won't ruin it all by making low-quality videos like these just to trigger/satisfy certain fanbases.
If you watch the video in its entirety then I don’t see how this should trigger any fan base, especially reasonable Zoro fans. What points of the video did you think were low quality?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If you watch the video in its entirety then I don’t see how this should trigger any fan base, especially reasonable Zoro fans. What points of the video did you think were low quality?
All of it.
His points were ass and not even on point and he's clearly salty af as he even knows himself zoro is going back to kaido
Nor does he actually address the main point of zkk instead talks of some nonsense of zoro killing a beaten kod kaido.

All of it.
His points were ass and not even on point and he's clearly salty af as he even knows himself zoro is going back to kaido
Nor does he actually address the main point of zkk instead talks of some nonsense of zoro killing a beaten kod kaido.
He admits that Zoro will likely get a round 2 against Kaido and even supports that but how can you say the point of the Luffy and Kaido fight being the most prominent build up of this arc is bullshit? There’s far more build up to Luffy vs Kaido as the final battle than there is for Zoro vs Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He admits that Zoro will likely get a round 2 against Kaido and even supports that but how can you say the point of the Luffy and Kaido fight being the most prominent build up of this arc is bullshit? There’s far more build up to Luffy vs Kaido as the final battle than there is for Zoro vs Kaido.
Irrelevant there's more build up than anything for kaido to die and die by decapitation
Yasu - no one has been able to take kaidos head
Oden - the only thing I want to cut is your scaly neck
Scabbards - it's not over until his head is severed from his neck
Kaido himself says he should have taken luffys head or they won't accept his loss below so even he sees it the same way
Kaido also said to yamato that he won't just be beaten and leave wano he's here for a reason
Luffys getting his w after kaido ran a 15 plus man gauntlet well done
But zoro taking his head off

I did watch the video completely, but at a faster phase.
The only people who I can see this video legitimately triggering are people who stubbornly believe ZKK and aren’t open to any other possibilities. Even if you disagree with the video, the points made in it are logical. The one possibility that wasn’t explored was just a straight up Zoro vs Kaido 1v1 but personally I don’t think that’s likely

1. For Luffy to get the last blow and Zoro to kill him means Zoro is just acting like an executioner and not giving his opponent a fighting chance - Out of character for him
2. For Zoro to get the final blow and kill Kaido would be out of character for the manga and the recent set ups all being about Luffy defeating Kaido and knocking him out.

Man making videos over a few of the hottest subjects in One Piece, he’s just capitalizing on hype. I don’t think ZKK will happen, but I hate how Morj talks down to his viewer base like he has some in with Oda.
Ok, nothing new then, same old story.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The only people who I can see this video legitimately triggering are people who stubbornly believe ZKK and aren’t open to any other possibilities. Even if you disagree with the video, the points made in it are logical. The one possibility that wasn’t explored was just a straight up Zoro vs Kaido 1v1 but personally I don’t think that’s likely
Actually, I agree with the point of the video— i.e., ZKK won't happen—It's actually the points he made that didn't make any sense to me.