General & Others Morj perfectly explains why the Luffy vs Kaido end felt so anticlimactic to so many people

People hated Luffy vs Katakuri. I don't get why fans who read weekly pretend like people didn't hate the ending?

Luffy vs Lucci is the best fight we've ever had. Most others are mid. And even in Enies Lobby people complained about the Vice Admirals not doing anything to fight.

There's a reason the best fights are offscreen.

Will watch the vid later

Personally the good part didn't lasted enough. 1037 and 1042 was peak of fighting and everything before that was clashes and short skirmish

I don't like G5 vs Kaido. Too unpredictable for my taste and the back and forth is not there. G5 itself was good but the fight wasn't

In comparison luffy vs kata was longer i.e. the actual combat and had better average

People hated Luffy vs Katakuri. I don't get why fans who read weekly pretend like people didn't hate the ending?

Luffy vs Lucci is the best fight we've ever had. Most others are mid. And even in Enies Lobby people complained about the Vice Admirals not doing anything to fight.

luffy vs lucci s boring. two ass pull powerups. no tension because everyone knows oda wont kill off luffy and lucci's entire gimmick is murdering people. cuts away too much to other stuff and too many rounds.

I will watch. I don't like him but he is still one of the few coherent content creators about One Piece. Mainly because of his raid failling agenda.

Seeing those 3 main villains(poor Doffy) I would already saying that Rob Lucci delivered the best fight while Kaido and Katakuri the worst(Kaido worst and Katakuri right after).

Katakuri had a cool fight but the ending ruins everything.
Kaido was bad all the moment.

lucci's entire gimmick is murdering people.
This is sadly enough true.
As an assassin he should've right away finished Luffy off at the moment Luffy falls before Luffy delivered the finishing blow to Lucci and when Usopp gave speech. But he instead listened to God Usopp's preach and turned his back which makes Luffy can unleashed his gatling gun.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
My biggest issue with the fight mostly applies with Wano as a whole, it was too drawn out. I still enjoyed multiple moments in the fight itself but there were too many "meanwhile, in otherplace onigashima" or "hurr durr Orochi" moments it kind of took away from it. Also Lorj cannot be taken seriously

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
People simply don't like plot conveniences. People complained about Luffy vs Katakuri because Luffy started off the fight being no match for him, and there were quite a bit of PIS and contrivances to help Luffy win.

The strength gap between Luffy and Kaido was huge and it was flooed with PIS, plot holes, inconsistencies and contrivances. Luffy got knocked out 3 times in that fight and came back rewarded. Completely knocked the excitement of the fight.

The aspect of the fight where luffy really struggles is missing. Part 1 he is fighting along side SNs ; Part 2 he is having an advantage with adv coc ; Part 3 finally Kaido looked better against luffy using drunken mode and we see luffy struggling a bit but after that G5 comes and ruins everything

In comparison luffy was always at receiving end of the attacks against kata which made his win at the end much more satisfying

Luffy vs Lucci sucks