• Sanji

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 56 25.9%

• Total voters
The Grandmaster's style is not boring
It's non-existent. Even the image of an in-between animation frame has more clarity than swords fights in OP

Sword fighting actually could never be boring.

However since the question is boring fighting style in "sh" or one piece in general, sword fighting is definitely boring, not the most boring tho.

Oda can not manage to show us how sword cut but instead he showed us "pre cutting" and "post cutting" and rarely in between.

How do you leave a single slash when you have 3 or 9 swords?

Last edited:
Just watch a bleach fight then come back to One Piece and tell me any fight with Zoro isn’t boring

I really enjoyed bleach for its content, story and match ups. No way you can tell me any of Zoro’s fights measure up to any of that lol

@Finalbeta
Post automatically merged:

“G3t s0mE hElP” face ass lol
That is not a fair comparison. Since sword fighting is the main ability or type of fighting for the soul reapers ( the main cast ) and it is much deeper with Shikai and Bankai than sword fighting in One piece. But again sword fighting isn't the main type of fighting in One piece unlike Bleach

Just watch a bleach fight then come back to One Piece and tell me any fight with Zoro isn’t boring

I really enjoyed bleach for its content, story and match ups. No way you can tell me any of Zoro’s fights measure up to any of that lol

@Finalbeta
Post automatically merged:

“G3t s0mE hElP” face ass lol
So why again you find him boring?

He has got disparate attack combos therefore he doesn't lack creativity.

His attacks look scenical enough and also hypey to some consistent extent.

He is one of the most versatile fighters amongst the SHs I mean.

No special sword manouvers? No mobility?

Did you ever watch his fights man?

What kind of special stuff do you suggest the Grandmaster lacks exactly?
he's one famous Zoro hater who pathetically counties to insult Zoro in any chance he gets i saw many comments many threads of that dude hating on Zoro denying the obvious that's why i never bother reading his comments nor replying he holds a grudge against Zoro as if Zoro murdered his entire family , a friendly advise , ignore him