Most Impressive Sanyou Feat

From Shin's duel with Rinko, to Kyoukai defeating Kaishibou's reserves, to Kanki being sneaky, there were a lot of good feats during the Sanyou Campaign. Which one is the most impressive to you?

Most impressive physical feat was injured Kyoukai single handedly annhilating Kaishibou’s entire unit of elite soldiers. That was straight up insane, especially considering how early in the series this happened. Lol.

Most impressive tactical feat was Kanki’s precision strikes against the enemy’s Headquarters, first with Genpo then with Haku Ki Sai. The man literally blindsided everyone on the battlefield without any of the major players even getting a glimpse of him.

Most impressive tactical feat was Kanki’s precision strikes against the enemy’s Headquarters, first with Genpo then with Haku Ki Sai. The man literally blindsided everyone on the battlefield without any of the major players even getting a glimpse of him.
He even makes Rinko scared to go near his encampment.... :steef:

Kai eliminating the elites and Shin blocking Renpa's swing in his state, but well apart from the MC's i gotta say it's Renpa walking through a defense specially designed to best him.

Still my second favourite arc of Kingdom
Post automatically merged:

Most impressive physical feat was injured Kyoukai single handedly annhilating Kaishibou’s entire unit of elite soldiers. That was straight up insane, especially considering how early in the series this happened. Lol.

I felt so bad for that stand in commander of Wei, what was his name again ? Haku ki sai?
Felt like a genuine nice dude, lol

I felt so bad for that stand in commander of Wei, what was his name again ? Haku ki sai?
Felt like a genuine nice dude, lol
Though he might have always been overshadowed by the absolute legends he was in the same arc as, one has to give Haku Ki Sai some respect for when he was in an utterly hopeless situation and at the mercy of one of the most notoriously brutal individuals in all of China but he still refused to grovel at Kanki’s feet and beg for his life.

That was pretty bad arse. :catsweat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Mougou sending mounted Renpa flying away then Renpa responding by cutting off Mougou's arm was the best scene.

I also liked when Renpa viewed Ousen as someone similar to Hakuki after seeing his castle.

My favorite panels in no order ( both strength feats or accomplishments ) :

That feat where Renpa shatters a freaking Boulder was so ridiculous when I first read the arc that I brain dumped it entirely lmfao.

It took me an eternity to start this manga after I tried the awful anime some years ago.

I just binged my way in a week to the 245 chapter (after Sanyou battle) and I can admit that it is quite good.

The stand out for me for now are : Ei Sei, Tou, MouTen and the best of the best OuKi, the guy shines any time he is on screen.

I hope it will stay that good.

I will be soon here discussing it with you
You just finished the Battle of Sanyou Arc? Oh man are you in for an utterly delightful treat in the next arc. :steef:

The quality of Kingdom has always consistently remained top notch. You are in for one hell of a rollercoaster ride of epicness.

I look forward to seeing you in the discussion threads soon. :ace:

P.S. I decided to quote you in this thread instead of the other one since I just made a post in that thread with a metric tonne of spoilers in it and this thread is about Sanyou Arc only. :smithnie:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You just finished the Battle of Sanyou Arc? Oh man are you in for an utterly delightful treat in the next arc. :steef:
Sanyou battle was really good. Rinko was really a beast : even when they attacked him 2 vs 1, even when he had a hand cut(fingers) even when Shin has a magic healing, even with all of that he was beating Shin to the dust. I admit at a certain point I was nearly rooted for him.

And the way he killed all the officers prior to the battle was quite badass.

KanKi is a total bitch (love it). But I am not really a fan of OuSen.

And HouKen and Riboku have to die ASAP.

look forward to seeing you in the discussion threads soon.
I think in less than one month I will be ready to brawl with you all haha

Last edited: