Movie Recommendations

Watch "PK"
indian movie ... deep story. Starring Amir khan.
I don't usually watch Indian movies but this one was recommneded to me and it was a GREAT recommendation.

Great to see The Thing from 1982 mentioned! It is a favorite of mine too.

I'm going to recommend another Scary Movie that is kinda under the radar, but a cult classic.

Near Dark, one of, if not the best Vampire movie ever-

C

critical mindset

Kingdom of heaven

Ironclad

Scott Adkins action movies are some real shit. Undisputed 2,3 and 4 is the first go-to

Falling Down is a really good movie

Alexander (2004)

Troy

Helen of Troy

Seven is an insanely good movie detective movie

no pain, no gain is a really good movie lol

Terminator franchise (Terminator 2!!)

unforgiven, for a few dollars more

Etc

I watched the movie "Marley and I" and it really impressed me. I was so imbued with this film. The actors played their roles so vitally that it seemed to me as if everything was happening for real, as if everything was happening to me. The film shows love, true love, man's love for man, man's love for an animal - a strong, friendly seed. Of course, the film is predictable and the ending seemed clear to me at first, but how hard it is to lose a faithful friend, emotions flooded over me in full swing and at the end of the film I cried for a long time.

I found the replacement for Shit Piece in a movie franchise: Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot.
I watched the three after i left the forum. And if Shit Piece was as much of a letdown for you as it was for me,you should watch it too.
These movies succeed at everything Shit Piece failed: A protagonist with genius-level intellect,a well-handled supporting cast,a organized plot,much seriousness in the story,everything is very good.
And if you ever feel like it,come to this thread chat about these movies's superiority to Shit Piece.

@RayanOO @Uncle Van @Kiwipom @kurwa @nik87 @BangOO🍅 @IceWitch