Controversial Movie/TV Shows Hot Takes

DiCaprio is overrated and Brad Pitt is far better ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Title.

I'll get us started.

Andrew Garfield is the best live action Spiderman. :endthis:

Breaking Bad isn't all that. There are a bunch of shows better than it. :endthis:

Star Wars movie prequels > The Hobbit movies :endthis:

GOT first 4 seasons > your fave (most likely) :endthis:

Arcane is one of the best recent TV shows :endthis:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
those aren't hot takes my guy, those are lukewarm takes๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Tbh I've rarely seen people give Arcane its flowers.

On the topic of GOT I've been seeing people talking about it like it sucked from beginning to end recently. Was the ending bad? Absolutely. Does it completely destroy GOT? I'd say no.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The office isn't as funny and great as people claim it to be, even after season 1. Actually I found the last 2 episodes of season 1 better than the entirety of season 2. The basket ball match was great lol.

Haven't seen more of it yet, but so far I'm not that impressed.

Honestly The Office is one of those TV shows I've watched exclusively on TV and when I got the chance. It was funny tho.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
No? Lol

i always thought that everyone wank these movies. I remember people saying Avengers: Endgame is the best SuperHero movie, and I also remember when Spider-man NWH was happening and everyone was saying it's the best Spider-Man movie
The Dark Knight>>any other superhero movie.

Star wars prequel aint that bad to be honest . Hayden tried his best but haters didnt like his persona.

I didnt like the sequel with rey /palaptine plot they messed whole lot with Luke skywalker being nomad and accepted Kylo ren turning into bad side. JJ Abrams really messed it up.
Post automatically merged:

LOTR and Star wars both are massively overrated by American media
Frankly LOTR was boring to me. I personally watched it after my pals said its masterpiece .

Maybe i am not big fan of tolkeins as such.
Post automatically merged:

Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad
Ah no breaking bad is absolutely insane series . Every episode is mindblowing. I watched it like 5 time and still the series gives me feeling of awestruck.Bryan Cranston is truly one of the greatest actor of this generation hands down . Dont think we will ever get such a series .

BCS is great but not on BB 's level . I liked Lalo he brought unpredictability . Other than that i felt plot was too predictable .

Last edited:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
โ€Ž
Ah no breaking bad is absolutely insane series . Every episode is mindblowing. I watched it like 5 time and still the series gives me feeling of awestruck.Bryan Cranston is truly one of the greatest actor of this generation hands down . Dont think we will ever get such a series .

BCS is great but not on BB 's level . I liked Lalo he brought unpredictability . Other than that i felt plot was too predictable .
its a hot take for a reason, some with agree, some wont

-Better call saul is boring and mid overall its only got carried by the antagonist and secondary character like mike
-AoT anime (not counting upcoming ending) is one of the best series fiction storytelling its on par with peak GoT and LOTR
-spiderman no way home is overrated af people only rate it highly just because want to see the 3 spiderman teamup, the dialogue and joke is cringe and writing is bad.