Controversial Movie/TV Shows Hot Takes

DiCaprio is overrated and Brad Pitt is far better ?

• Total voters
Watchmen is an amazing superhero movie too :goyea:

And I love Garfield too Lightoe :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Spider man No Way Home was okay but not at all a masterpiece.

Reservoir Dogs stays his best movie

Hobbits aren’t that bad movies especially the first two (the last one is worse)

And you can even say they are better than the SW prequels movies individually : dialogues, constructions, actions etc.

But the SW prequels made a far better job expanding the universe, creating new things, hyping us etc compared to the Hobbit trilogy.

Clone Wars movie is objectively a bad movie or really really average, but it made a lasting impression because of the story and elements it introduced (and the memes) : the clones, Jango Fett, Dooku etc etc
My favorite as well, though Pulp and Jackie are still great.
Kill Bill was also good and a good introduction for Western audiences to Japanese and Chinese influences, though you could call it imitation as well. But since then his movies have been 30 to 60 minutes too long.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kill Bill was also good and a good introduction for Western audiences to Japanese and Chinese influences, though you could call it imitation as well. But since then his movies have been 30 to 60 minutes too long.
Django, Inglorious and Once upon a time we’re nice movies too

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Hateful 8 is his best movie by far

Django too