• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Shura

What's with some people... still not over Katakuri defeat and still claims Katakur to be better lol
That is never ending debate...
Even after wano, they still bring up about it....
They feel that they were more right than Oda...lol
Anyways, did something happen somewhere in any forums?
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if awakening will also change Luffy's shape other than the environment
that would be too predictable, it must be something special....anyways let's wait for Oda....there is a chance that Luffy won't awaken his devil fruit...lol

that would be too predictable, it must be something special....anyways let's wait for Oda....there is a chance that Luffy won't awaken his devil fruit...lol
Predictable yes but I d enjoy it a lot as long as it gives him a dope look

N

Noctis

The argument was End of WCI Luffy vs. Katakuri and a majority of the people said Katakuri wins. lol

I wonder if awakening will also change Luffy's shape other than the environment
I am Luffy awakening to be something like Katakuri... changing his surroundings

S

Shura

he argument was End of WCI Luffy vs. Katakuri and a majority of the people said Katakuri wins. lol
It's okay poll was going close...neck to neck...but yeah you can't completely blame them when Oda himself made the mistake....he simply gave an unsatisfying/ambiguous victory to the Luffy...even I am partially not satisfied...and it didn't look well for me when Luffy was getting beaten all the time....

I am Luffy awakening to be something like Katakuri... changing his surroundings
Isn't it same as Doflamingo awakening??

N

Noctis

It's okay poll was going close...neck to neck...but yeah you can't completely blame them when Oda himself made the mistake....he simply gave an unsatisfying/ambiguous victory to the Luffy...even I am partially not satisfied...and it didn't look well for me when Luffy was getting beaten all the time....
Oda only messed with that Brulee scene beside that Luffy defeat Katakuri with future sight and still majority claims kind of when entire fight goal was for Luffy to come out stronger.

Isn't it same as Doflamingo awakening??
Yeah, that's is the case I think... changing his surrounding to rubber properties

S

Shura

Oda only messed with that Brulee scene beside that Luffy defeat Katakuri with future sight and still majority claims kind of when entire fight goal was for Luffy to come out stronger.
As much as I like G4, but that working for only 20-30 minutes is a big let down for me...like all it takes for Luffy to deplet his haki in 20-30 mins?...and him becoming completely useless is a big let down....

Yeah, that's is the case I think... changing his surrounding to rubber properties
this is also fine but I want something more than that...Luffy awakening should be something special that differs from other paramecia users

N

Noctis

As much as I like G4, but that working for only 20-30 minutes is a big let down for me...like all it takes for Luffy to deplet his haki in 20-30 mins?...and him becoming completely useless is a big let down....
I wouldn't say that... if Luffy can weaken is opponent with G2 and G3 and finishing them with G4 then it's not a bad thing. The only thing bad is the number of guys underestimate Luffy base, Oda showed it very clearly in his fight against Doffy that Luffy with no gear easily overpower Doffy in a matter of pure strength and Haki

here's the panel:

You can see Luffy strenth exmple here too:

Also in his fight against Katakuri Oda showed that base Luffy reaction speed is enough to dodge katakuri fastest attacks when he starts to learn FS.

Here:

We get to know about that in Wano to:

And I can go on... the only reason people underestimate Luffy base is that Luffy fights with his gears frequently... In Udon prison Luffy one-shot the headline where he didn't able to use Haki, devil fruit powers and also those cuffs were delpeting his strength in some degree

this is also fine but I want something more than that...Luffy awakening should be something special that differs from other paramecia users
Honestly its really depends but current Luffy with Katakuri or Doffy type of awakening can be freaking OP with his advance CoA

S

Shura

I wouldn't say that... if Luffy can weaken is opponent with G2 and G3 and finishing them with G4 then it's not a bad thing. The only thing bad is the number of guys underestimate Luffy base, Oda showed it very clearly in his fight against Doffy that Luffy with no gear easily overpower Doffy in a matter of pure strength and Haki

here's the panel:

You can see Luffy strenth exmple here too:

Also in his fight against Katakuri Oda showed that base Luffy reaction speed is enough to dodge katakuri fastest attacks when he starts to learn FS.

Here:

We get to know about that in Wano to:

And I can go on... the only reason people underestimate Luffy base is that Luffy fights with his gears frequently... In Udon prison Luffy one-shot the headline where he didn't able to use Haki, devil fruit powers and also those cuffs were delpeting his strength in some degree

Honestly its really depends but current Luffy with Katakuri or Doffy type of awakening can be freaking OP with his advance CoA
well...good analysis....but anyways this won't be sufficient even with adCoA....he needs to switch forms of G4 as per his whim and should improve his time limit....

anyways how many rounds do you think that Luffy go with Kaidou??

Oda can give big twist and let Luffy not awaken his DF...loll