• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nahh. Zoro got Kyoshiro first and than King :)

His schedule is pretty tight in upcoming war. Luffy is going to trade enma sword with nidai kitetsu :daydream:
Kyoshiro is wild card.

Zoro vs king will happen and so will be Luffy vs Kaido.

But I think Luffy won't be able to solo Kaido and resulting into other WG members participating in the fight. Everyone will land blows including Kidd, with Zoro cutting him and Luffy finishing it.

Luffy will still going to have maximum time against Kaido.

I ain't accept or deny the possibility of Zoro's involvement with Kaido but not every foreshadowing is going to happen...
Kyoshiro is wild card.

Zoro vs king will happen and so will be Luffy vs Kaido.

But I think Luffy won't be able to solo Kaido and resulting into other WG members participating in the fight. Everyone will land blows including Kidd, with Zoro cutting him and Luffy finishing it.

Luffy will still going to have maximum time against Kaido.
I was just saying that as joke. Lol
Why taking it seriously. Also there's grandmaster Orochi as well. Reborn, Zoro is really in very tight position, so let Luffy and other captains deal with that dragon.

Zoro has to maintain his sleeping schedule as well in between his 3 fights now. :blobevil:

final round will be solo fight....Doffy/Moria are the prime examples
Yeah but I said final phase, he fought him already alone and will probably do it a few times.
But the last fight where luffy got rekt that hard like with kaido was the fight against Crocodile.
He got nearly murdered several times.
Could imagine a similar fight in the end.
And luffy wins in the end and gives Kaido some good ol gomu gomu no s.

S

Shura

Yeah but I said final phase, he fought him already alone and will probably do it a few times.
But the last fight where luffy got rekt that hard like with kaido was the fight against Crocodile.
He got nearly murdered several times.
Could imagine a similar fight in the end.
And luffy wins in the end and gives Kaido some good ol gomu gomu no s.
well..lets see what Oda has in store....