• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well....this club became inactive....anyways..I want to make a new one....if any of you are interested, join here...

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mugiwara-no-luffy-monkey-d-luffy-fan-club.5713/

I think it will be easier to delete the old one instead of adding me as a moderator to this club

@Izaya X
@hades
@norikaflavor
@Finalbeta
@Bogard
@playa4321
@Albino 👑
@Naomi
@Reborn
@Shanks
@Izumi
@KiriNigiri
@Foxy Bunny
@Kiwipom
@Dark Hound
@JioFreed
@Rmstorm
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Kejon
@Zoro D Goat
@Rokayder
@Flower
@Luffy is the mc
@Akai2
@Bullet
@Greenbeard
@Tora
@Titan
@Natalija
Add me!!

gear 4 : Snakeman is way way better than gear 2.
Personally, I also prefer Gear 2 because of how well written this arc was (W7 and EL) back when we did not have to kick out half of the straw hats. This was the story that tested the Straw Hats bonds the most from Aokiji defeating Luffy, Robin's sacrifice, Usopp leaving, and Lucci was a formidable handsome intimidating presence ( even better than Crocodile).

It was Luffy's actual first transformation and a love letter to Toriyama's Kaioken .

I still get shills when I see it happening in opening 6

I think currently G2/3 luffy is yonko commander level, with G4 he is admiral level.
well...I am not sure about this yet...let us not wank Luffy without substance....it will make us look bad....for all we know I put him close to old Rayleigh and comfortably above YC1 level guys...."inbetweeners".....I will wank more than you if G2/G3 could do impactful damage to commander level guys...not to mention commander level guys vary from Perespero/Snack to Katakuri/King/Marco etc.
Post automatically merged:

I need few more things to confirm and then I can think about putting him on Admiral level.
exactly....:cheers: