• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why yall make a new one fanclub for Luffy
Because owner of the old club deleted his account and someone need active user to add new members or to do some activity...so opened new club hoping mod to delete old one or merge with this one....

@Natalija do you have powers to do that??
Post automatically merged:

King looking clean in the new opening. He should keep the PK coat until the end of the series imo
yeah he looks badass in that coat ......it was very clean and awesome.....:steef:

H

Haoshoku

Because owner of the old club deleted his account and someone need active user to add new members or to do some activity...so opened new club hoping mod to delete old one or merge with this one....

@Natalija do you have powers to do that??
Are you ok with me deleting all the former Luffy FC content? Merging seems to have brought about an undesired result.

Anyways did you guys read the official chapter...."wait Yamao, we are not the ones who will start battle"....Future sight...:steef::finally::finally:
That was cool, it shows how a fighting genius Luffy is and how he always master techniques that others take long time to master it.

People think this is a plot or BS but they only judge it through their ordinary people simple mind that think everyone's capability is equal and thats not true. Luffy is a special person who breaks all the hardship faster and better than others because he is The One and Only person that is destined to achieve what others failed to do like Joy Boy, Roger, Xebec and soon Teach.

The fact he doesn't while he still not 20 yet makes you wonder what will he be like in his prime.

That was cool, it shows how a fighting genius Luffy is and how he always master techniques that others take long time to master it.

People think this is a plot or BS but they only judge it through their ordinary people simple mind that think everyone's capability is equal and thats not true. Luffy is a special person who breaks all the hardship faster and better than others because he is The One and Only person that is destined to achieve what others failed to do like Joy Boy, Roger, Xebec and soon Teach.

The fact he doesn't while he still not 20 yet makes you wonder what will he be like in his prime.

facts...preach buddy preach....btb interested in joining this club>??

Just realized that Luffy changed the rules in the last chapter. While things were seen as a raid, Luffy declared war on the Yonko alliance.
I think he's now seen as the leader of the alliance by the Yonkos.

I also forget that this war will become an historic battle. I tend to forget that he can mess around and then suddenly become serious.

This war will be remembered in the future as some kind of God Valley incident. Except this one won't be covered and be part of the legend of Luffy the 2nd Pirate King. The amount of legends and future legends is insane in Onigashima.

Just realized that Luffy changed the rules in the last chapter. While things were seen as a raid, Luffy declared war on the Yonko alliance.
I think he's now seen as the leader of the alliance by the Yonkos.

I also forget that this war will become an historic battle. I tend to forget that he can mess around and then suddenly become serious.

This war will be remembered in the future as some kind of God Valley incident. Except this one won't be covered and be part of the legend of Luffy the 2nd Pirate King. The amount of legends and future legends is insane in Onigashima.
That is why I am eager about the "intermission" chapters after the war is over.....what people think about Luffy and his military force and what other forces will do....I want to see the "pirate summit" the one Ace mentioned at Alabasta where all pirates around the world gather.....

That is why I am eager about the "intermission" chapters after the war is over.....what people think about Luffy and his military force and what other forces will do....I want to see the "pirate summit" the one Ace mentioned at Alabasta where all pirates around the world gather.....
What I want to see the most are Blackbeard and Akainu's reactions. Until now Akainu is quiet about Luffy but you could see it's on his mind after the WCI arc.
Now if Luffy takes 2 Yonkos out of the race for the throne, he becomes number 1 danger with BB (I think he's also going to do something crazy in the meantime).

I would appreciate to see Old Ray too, I want to see him proud of his pupil.