• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Shura

The Luffy tags i've made so far :yearight:

wow...great...such a nice work you have done...
Post automatically merged:

I want weevil
after kaido tho anything less than a yonko or admiral is underwhelming.
I am also guessing that there will be a fight between Luffy and Weevil.....just don't know how the conflict takes place....also, Oda can make Weevil as strong as he wants to..afterall he has good hype and the portrayal that is equal to Young White Beard

S

Shura

Nah lol

Plot armor, still wondering if they're really reading one piece or not
it can't be helped, I don't blame them afterall they don't have any logical OP explanation and to cover up their embarrassment, they go with plot armor nonsense...it is just a buzzword anyways...this was never the first time and not going to be last time...

N

Noctis

it can't be helped, I don't blame them afterall they don't have any logical OP explanation and to cover up their embarrassment, they go with plot armor nonsense...it is just a buzzword anyways...this was never the first time and not going to be last time...
Yeah

Did you check the most overrated and underrated character in one piece... That thread pretty much doesn't make because of the replies it got lol

Though I also have nonsense claims but I wouldn't voice until proven

S

Shura

Yeah

Did you check the most overrated and underrated character in one piece... That thread pretty much doesn't make because of the replies it got lol

Though I also have nonsense claims but I wouldn't voice until proven
lol...that thread is awesome....I can see some interesting comments.....

S

Shura

I was wondering how many people have put luffy in their list lol

Why Sabo is overrated though
probably because of the bounty he had eventhough he is a second in charge of the "world's most wanted man" while Katakuri had 1 billion berries....

I put pre-mera Sabo at YC3-YC2 level and now solid YC1...but it doesn't matter anyways...he will be top 10 at EOS

and I saw only 2-3 who put Luffy as overrated....and there are some characters unanimously winning this thread as usual...lol

N

Noctis

probably because of the bounty he had eventhough he is a second in charge of the "world's most wanted man" while Katakuri had 1 billion berries....

I put pre-mera Sabo at YC3-YC2 level and now solid YC1...but it doesn't matter anyways...he will be top 10 at EOS

and I saw only 2-3 who put Luffy as overrated....and there are some characters unanimously winning this thread as usual...lol
I think for Sabo bounty he still haven't defeated anyone strong hence the bounty But I think Sabo can defeat admiral but I will wait for this to prove lol

Mihawk is also in underrated list few lol