• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

How do you think Luffy will beat Blackbeard's two haxx DF? I mean how can rubber beat gravity and vibration.
He should manage to augment the potency of his haki in the first place. I'm not very optimistic about his devil fruit to prove a good propellent in attaining the job. I wonder if Oda will introduce some new power up that goes beyond devil fruits and haki, that would be cool but not much ground for that for now.

Of course real life physics don't necessarily apply to the verse, often they don't.

Isn't rubber can absorb shock waves and vibrations? if Oda goes through that route, then Gura may not seem to that much on Luffy now is it?
The issue is that BB will most likely nullify Luffy's df with Yami Yami no mi and then use Gura gura no mi on Luffy.
So haki will be the key with endurance and durability. Him going through a lot against Katakuri and Kaido will make him tougher for this fight.
And finally awakening might also play a role to counter partially BB's df.

The issue is that BB will most likely nullify Luffy's df with Yami Yami no mi and then use Gura gura no mi on Luffy.
So haki will be the key with endurance and durability. Him going through a lot against Katakuri and Kaido will make him tougher for this fight.
And finally awakening might also play a role to counter partially BB's df.
I wonder how Luffy awakening will be.....Luffy can't win against Blackbeard just with haki.......

Isn't rubber can absorb shock waves and vibrations? if Oda goes through that route, then Gura may not seem to that much on Luffy now is it?
So defensive solution? It's good to absorb BB's attacks but, i don't think that'll be Oda's style since Luffy's transformations are mostly offensive. The exceptions are Tankman (counter-oriented) and FS (reaction-oriented). Imo Luffy's awakening will allow him to counter a black hole (infinite gravity) with infinite something (?) Maybe infinite heat? Infinite motion? Infinite mass? Etc

what are your thoughts on what happened in the recent chapter? In what way he will come back again? Personally I think we have reached Wano. Luffy will fall in some area in wanokuni. We don't see him for a while. He will recuperate and comeback to fight Kaidou in the flower capital.

Do you have any other scenarios in your mind?

I very much wanted to know how did Luffy lost to Kaidou this time? I will take anything other than losing haki shit.

What do you guys see happening in the next few chapters for Luffy?

He's clearly in danger, but the coming revelations may be fantastic for the arc.
In my opinion these are the options for him. I also think this may be a plot point increasing drama for an Act 3 End.
  1. Falls on Big Mom's Ship
  2. Lands on Wano
  3. Sabo saves him (Continuing Revs vs CP0 plotline from Dressrosa)
Obviously he's not falling into the ocean. It has not be something relative to his character, his insane Luck of the D, his several connections (someone important saving him), or a normal route where nothing happens (doubt).

I'm more curious what ideas you guys have.
@Shisui_038 @Hades @Bogard @Captain Luffy

What do you guys see happening in the next few chapters for Luffy?

He's clearly in danger, but the coming revelations may be fantastic for the arc.
In my opinion these are the options for him. I also think this may be a plot point increasing drama for an Act 3 End.
  1. Falls on Big Mom's Ship
  2. Lands on Wano
  3. Sabo saves him (Continuing Revs vs CP0 plotline from Dressrosa)
Obviously he's not falling into the ocean. It has not be something relative to his character, his insane Luck of the D, his several connections (someone important saving him), or a normal route where nothing happens (doubt).

I'm more curious what ideas you guys have.
@Shisui_038 @Hades @Bogard @Captain Luffy
there are three options/possibilities of happening....

First: Luffy waking up and going G4 and fly to the rooftop
This is if Oda wants to continue the fight from where we left last chapter....highly unlikely to happen though.....

Second: Someone is saving him....
People are guessing that either Yamato or Momo saving him but this idea is far fetched...Luffy is far away from Onigaishima and Momo is busy reading his father journal....there is no way Yamato or Momo come and rescue Luffy in such short time even if they realize that Luffy is in danger....

Third: He will fall in the land of wano....someone will treat him....probably Kinemon wife and kuri residents...
It has been very long since Onigaishima travelling towards wano....so probably it reached the borders of wano.....so Luffy will fall in the land of wano....and this is the most probable event that can happen right now....probably we are nearing the end of act 3....and I think this raid will end fail....and we won't see Luffy for some chapters...Luffy will have an epic entrance against Kaido in flower capital.....

other options are there but they are least probable to happen like falling in Law subordinates submarine or Bigmom pirates ship...

Luffy losing this round was way too obvious, many fights is yet to be made. And also luffy is not at that level, probably mid-top tier at most. So, oda is just trying to delay the result while giving luffy enough PU boost. I wont be surprised if oda makes luffy lose for the 3 round as well. I am glad oda is making luffy's path difficult and not very cheap. We are here for seeing our boi progression to become pk level, ofcourse it wont be a walk into the park.

I think luffy would be saved by that octopus who helped SHs invading wano before.