• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think
do you remember that there was a statement in some interview that Luffy defeats both BigMom and Kaido in this arc? I don't think he will beat them decisively but he will be instrumental...ofcourse he will definitely beat Kaido but do you think he plays key role against BigMom too?...

to be honest, Luffy playing key role against Bigmom in the same arc fighting against Kaido is too much of a contribution that surpasses any wank, let alone defeat her...and at the same time, I want Kidd to shine against BigMom after how much Oda shafted Kidd against Kaido...
Post automatically merged:

and on another note, finally Oda doing some justice to base Luffy....need even more feats from base Luffy against Kaido before he switches to gears...imagine base Luffy with FS+adCoA+adCoC....:steef:
...I don't want G5...I just want effective G4 that won't make Luffy deadweight at any point of time....or that may as well be G5 (G4 2.0)...
Imo Luffy will beat Kaidou decisively (since Kaidou get no major damage at all) but not key role against BM. Thats maybe why BM is like unscathed until now, maybe Oda reserves it for Kidd-Killer and others, with Kidd being the main force that beat BM.

About G5, i have mixed feelings. Maybe G5 is a fusion between CoC and rubber? Not just imbuing CoC or cladding the limb with haki, but also filling the limb and body to the brim using CoC? Since imo Kaidou wont lose from base Luffy's CoC-clad, he is saving the true invincible form imo.

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Big facts. Base Luffy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>:steef::steef:

Oda is a trash if G5 comes without fixing G4. Good thing that he fixed base Luffy though knowing Oda Luffy will be trolled by much weaker characters than him. I really hope he fixed that cooldown time. I don't want to see Luffy running away from Kaidou again after the usage of G4.
Honestly, I hope I never see g4 ever again. If it were up to me, Luffy would only use his Haki in base and purely rubber abilities in G2, G3 and awakening.
I kinda get why there is a cooldown in g4. Imagine G4 for an hr straight, that would be an overkill.

Last edited:
Big facts. Base Luffy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>:steef::steef:

Honestly, I hope I never see g4 ever again. If it were up to me, Luffy would only use his Haki in base and purely rubber abilities in G2, G3 and awakening.
I kinda get why there is a cooldown in g4. Imagine G4 for an hr straight, that would be an overkill.
G4 is good. Luffy has to optimize his haki. One thing I don't understand is that Luffy fought Katakuri in g2/he for 8 hours and all the time he used haki (CoO+CoA) and yet there was no haki drain but as soon as he goes G4, he can't use for more than 20 minutes for boundman and 30 minutes for Snakeman and 10 minutes for tankman. Didn't understand the logic behind.

Shisui

G4 is good. Luffy has to optimize his haki. One thing I don't understand is that Luffy fought Katakuri in g2/he for 8 hours and all the time he used haki (CoO+CoA) and yet there was no haki drain but as soon as he goes G4, he can't use for more than 20 minutes for boundman and 30 minutes for Snakeman and 10 minutes for tankman. Didn't understand the logic behind.
I am guessing his Haki gets drain faster in g4 because the form is permanently imbued with Haki while Luffy could turn it on and off in base, g2 and g3:kayneshrug:

I want Luffy to do gear stacking....g2+g3 with CoC and adCoA unimaginably powerful and with no drawback.....this will be a perfect substitute with G4 still serve as a finisher...

Base Luffy
G2/G3 Luffy
Gear stacking + haki
G4: Boundman, Snakeman, Tankman....

also, do you think we will see any new forms in G4......?
Gear stacking sounds like a sick idea. I would prefer that over g4 tbh

We are likely to see a new g4 form in his fight with Kaido. I have always wanted a monkey king like form but knowing Oda, we will most likely get G4 Dragon Man:catcry:

I am guessing his Haki gets drain faster in g4 because the form is permanently imbued with Haki while Luffy could turn it on and off in base, g2 and g3:kayneshrug:

Gear stacking sounds like a sick idea. I would prefer that over g4 tbh

We are likely to see a new g4 form in his fight with Kaido. I have always wanted a monkey king like form but knowing Oda, we will most likely get G4 Dragon Man:catcry:
We don't get dragon man....we will get either tiger man or King Kong...after tiger vs dragon and recent movie King Kong vs Godzilla are famous....

Shisui

We don't get dragon man....we will get either tiger man or King Kong...after tiger vs dragon and recent movie King Kong vs Godzilla are famous....
That would be dope but with Luffy already using King Kong attacks in his Boundman form, it is more than likely Oda would opt for something else entirely. I really don't mind any form as long as it is cool, effective and doesn't drain his Haki too quickly.

That's sickkkkkk :steef::steef:

That would be dope but with Luffy already using King Kong attacks in his Boundman form, it is more than likely Oda would opt for something else entirely. I really don't mind any form as long as it is cool, effective and doesn't drain his Haki too quickly.
we have seen only one attack of king kong form.....Boundman is a form that has attacks of all animals including snakeman attacks...so I won't be surprised if there is a king form....I mean we have yet to see what Rayleigh had told about when Luffy suggested that G4 ain't enough for some of the animals....

Shisui

we have seen only one attack of king kong form.....Boundman is a form that has attacks of all animals including snakeman attacks...so I won't be surprised if there is a king form....I mean we have yet to see what Rayleigh had told about when Luffy suggested that G4 ain't enough for some of the animals....
That's true but why do I have a feeling someone has a King Kong mythical fruit just lurking around :quest: Former Fleet Admiral Kong perhaps :choppawhat:
I just hope Oda delivers with Luffy's next form or else we riot :josad:

lol, the bitching started....haters are already started crying...we already said that this moment will come...and funny how they act surprised...imagine if we are in enies lobby arc and Luffi vs Lucci got started...people would have bitched about that too.....:gokulaugh:
they always forgot luffy is a D as well. D clan which has been hyped up so much their unbroken willpower, now we found out adCoC is a thing for the strongest ofcourse they are just jealous.