• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

Ballel

I don't think we will see that in next chapter...we will probably see whatever happens under the rooftop.....
Yes that's also fine with me.
It seems like Luffy discovered the usage of advCoC for attacks just now, or just now finally grasped it.

I don't know if this is an asspull or hype material yet. Need to wait for the chapter.

I dont know exactly how this works or what "happens" after I join but sure count me in
Nothing "happens". You can post here freely and when people post important stuff about Luffy they might tag you based on the member list of this fanclub.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know exactly how this works or what "happens" after I join but sure count me in
just post whatever you wanted to post about Luffy...this club is just for all Luffy related posts/theories/fan arts/probable developments....

anyways
@Gol D. Roger @AL sama please do the honors.....

also add @Flynn
Post automatically merged:

Yes that's also fine with me.
It seems like Luffy discovered the usage of advCoC for attacks just now, or just now finally grasped it.

I don't know if this is an asspull or hype material yet. Need to wait for the chapter.
I will discuss after chapter comes out...spoilers are prohibited until chapter comes out...

B

Ballel

just post whatever you wanted to post about Luffy...this club is just for all Luffy related posts/theories/fan arts/probable developments....

anyways
@Gol D. Roger @AL sama please do the honors.....

also add @Flynn
Post automatically merged:

I will discuss after chapter comes out...spoilers are prohibited until chapter comes out...
Oooh.
F......
Then delete my quote and I'll delete my original post.