• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

Ballel

here it is...Luffy fan club....it is just that this club not as active as Zoro or Sanji fan club....
Post automatically merged:

more than large fan bases they have active fan bases...like if you see, Sanji fans consist of around 50% of Zoro fans but most of them are active in the discussion and speculations....and there are many Luffy fans who won't be much active in the fan clubs but rather in spoiler/manga sections.....anyways, it is true that there are not many fans in this forum.....but during OJ days, there used to be legion...lol...
But Ive been lookimg through the entire fanclub section . How could I overlook it??
@Gol D. Roger can you add me please?

Nice thread but my guess is that timelimit has comedown and he used barrier version with G4...he didn't use internal destruction with G4 while on the other hand he used internal destruction with g3 red roc...it was clear because g3 redroc has lasting impact than all the g4 moves...

optimizing G4 and new ability like awakening or G5 as a finisher with g2 and g3 stacking.....Luffy G4 is improved though there is still that time limit but atleast he can switch off/on as he pleases unlike before....and the only reason Oda has shown haki drain explicitly is to tell either timelimit has come down (since there was no indication that Luffy has rested for 10 minutes in the off paneled battle) or he is going to show on screen regarding the improvement of G4...and I think he will combing boundman/snakeman/tankman into one and can switch to the form without wasting much time unlike before...

there is one more thing that is bothering me that his conversation with Rayleigh.....he realized that G4 won't work on everyone and to that Rayleigh replied something which was cutoff....I think Oda is going to bring that back (if it is just random throwaway lines, then that is another story)....

Another guess is that he has king variant of g4........

Though Oda looks like he is joking in SBS, it could as well be the hint to G5.....

The Chapter is Out, and I know I've been harking on this specific panel a lot, but it's fucking fantastic.

People call Luffy stupid for this but I think this is what seperates the Monster Mentality from the others.
  • Killer is seeing no hope and is suprised Luffy sees these two Emperors on his level.
  • Zoro/Law are paralleled on the same front of we should think properly before we attack.
  • Kid is smiling, but he calls this hell.
  • And Luffy, the boyyy, he's smiling and still says this is his normality. And that's what it comes down to. The normality's of Emperors and those of normal pirates/people.
    • This isn't any kind of Knock to the Rooftop bois, but rather a knock to commanders, certain warlords, marines, and a lot of the supernova.
      • Hawkins/Apoo/and here Killer all have the Emperors on this grandiose pedestal as an unclimbable obstacle.
      • Crocodile/Doflamingo/Moria were second runners that "hid" or are pressed by the Emperors.
      • Then Garp/Sengoku/Kizaru/Marine Vice Admirals sweat at this alliance between Emperors.
    • Just to say Luffy ignores all this and just experiences it.
The Hell part also takes us back to Enies Lobby fighting CP9 Lucci while a Buster Call known for its death/destruction/violence is only the background. And even Usopp then says, this isn't hell. Just reminded me that, here we are at the pinnacle of piracy, and what were hell like situations before don't even compare; and going forwards there will be much worse things than fighting 2 emperors.

The Chapter is Out, and I know I've been harking on this specific panel a lot, but it's fucking fantastic.

People call Luffy stupid for this but I think this is what seperates the Monster Mentality from the others.
  • Killer is seeing no hope and is suprised Luffy sees these two Emperors on his level.
  • Zoro/Law are paralleled on the same front of we should think properly before we attack.
  • Kid is smiling, but he calls this hell.
  • And Luffy, the boyyy, he's smiling and still says this is his normality. And that's what it comes down to. The normality's of Emperors and those of normal pirates/people.
    • This isn't any kind of Knock to the Rooftop bois, but rather a knock to commanders, certain warlords, marines, and a lot of the supernova.
      • Hawkins/Apoo/and here Killer all have the Emperors on this grandiose pedestal as an unclimbable obstacle.
      • Crocodile/Doflamingo/Moria were second runners that "hid" or are pressed by the Emperors.
      • Then Garp/Sengoku/Kizaru/Marine Vice Admirals sweat at this alliance between Emperors.
    • Just to say Luffy ignores all this and just experiences it.
The Hell part also takes us back to Enies Lobby fighting CP9 Lucci while a Buster Call known for its death/destruction/violence is only the background. And even Usopp then says, this isn't hell. Just reminded me that, here we are at the pinnacle of piracy, and what were hell like situations before don't even compare; and going forwards there will be much worse things than fighting 2 emperors.
well articulated....you can be weak but you shouldn't have loser mentality...that is what Luffy is doing here....it doesn't matter whether he can overcome this ordeal or not....he is ready to jump in this kind of ordeal....he said in the first episode that "it is not about whether I can do or not, it is just I wanted to become pirate king and if I die, then so be it".....

As Rayleigh said,
removing all doubts => conqeror mindset