• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
L

Lol he hasnt even use half of his G2 moves + CoC yet
Really?? So he is still yet to go all out:moonwalk:
I am hoping Luffy break his horns in the next chapter or so, what do you rate Luffy chances against Kaido in the upcoming battle??? I personally don't see a half dead Luffy putting Kaido down but funny enough I actually have more believe in him this time than I did when he went up against Kata :kayneshrug: Right now, he is emitting big Pirate King energy:steef:

I
Really?? So he is still yet to go all out:moonwalk:
I am hoping Luffy break his horns in the next chapter or so, what do you rate Luffy chances against Kaido in the upcoming battle??? I personally don't see a half dead Luffy putting Kaido down but funny enough I actually have more believe in him this time than I did when he went up against Kata :kayneshrug: Right now, he is emitting big Pirate King energy:steef:
Its a common occurence really, Luffy vs Dofla fight peaked when both were tired. Luffy is wounded but i wouldnt call that half dead. He received focused attacks by Kaidou but Kaidou is also damaged by various fighters although his zoan regeneration abilities healed him. Luffy was out cold by Apoo's sound bomb but a second after he said he was fine, so until now i dont see Luffy half dead at all. Being bloody is fine, but significant damage is mainly from Ragnarok.

Instead of Kaidou's horn, i wanna see Luffy's punch shattering Kaidou's Kanabo which was unscathed since Xebec era. That would be extremely lit and signifying a testament of what you said, Big D*ck (? Big Duck?) Pirate King Energy.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I

Its a common occurence really, Luffy vs Dofla fight peaked when both were tired. Luffy is wounded but i wouldnt call that half dead. He received focused attacks by Kaidou but Kaidou is also damaged by various fighters although his zoan regeneration abilities healed him. Luffy was out cold by Apoo's sound bomb but a second after he said he was fine, so until now i dont see Luffy half dead at all. Being bloody is fine, but significant damage is mainly from Ragnarok.

Instead of Kaidou's horn, i wanna see Luffy's punch shattering Kaidou's Kanabo which was unscathed since Xebec era. That would be extremely lit and signifying a testament of what you said, Big D*ck (? Big Duck?) Pirate King Energy.
Luffy seriously looks like he is one Thunder Bagua from being dead. I am still a bit astonished how he keeps coming back like The Undertaker. Kaido looks over it in the last chapter :suresure:

Omdzz imagine the scenes if Luffy does go on to break his club :steef: Oda should make it happen, that club definitely needs to go somewhere :giogio:

I’m more or less convinced Luffy will beat Kaido in head to head combat. It’ll be interesting how he deals with Linlin, though, if Kid and Killer can’t hold her off after creating what’s, presumably, a more powerful Zeus.
Imo after he beat Kaidou 1 v 1, he'll contribute to Linlin's defeat but not decisively, just moderately. Since he'll be too tired to continue. If he decisively beat 2 Emperors one right after another its too much of an overkill imo.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Imo after he beat Kaidou 1 v 1, he'll contribute to Linlin's defeat but not decisively, just moderately. Since he'll be too tired to continue. If he decisively beat 2 Emperors one right after another its too much of an overkill imo.
I think it depends on how much Kid and Killer can wear her down. I still think Oda has something in store for them.

do you remember that there was a statement in some interview that Luffy defeats both BigMom and Kaido in this arc? I don't think he will beat them decisively but he will be instrumental...ofcourse he will definitely beat Kaido but do you think he plays key role against BigMom too?...

to be honest, Luffy playing key role against Bigmom in the same arc fighting against Kaido is too much of a contribution that surpasses any wank, let alone defeat her...and at the same time, I want Kidd to shine against BigMom after how much Oda shafted Kidd against Kaido...
Post automatically merged:

and on another note, finally Oda doing some justice to base Luffy....need even more feats from base Luffy against Kaido before he switches to gears...imagine base Luffy with FS+adCoA+adCoC....:steef:
...I don't want G5...I just want effective G4 that won't make Luffy deadweight at any point of time....or that may as well be G5 (G4 2.0)...