• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many tag teams are we going to have before Luffy fights Kaido on his own? I mean Oda gave everybody a big boost ou of nowhere and no one complained, Luffy trained so much post ts so might as well give one to the MC and let him defeat Kaido 1 on 1.
It's not like there are a thousand arcs left, it's OK if he is top 5 of the verse at this point of the story.
After all the struggle Luffy had against Kata, suddenly everyone is asspulled by Ode to be Commander lol, talk about empty struggle. Suddenly everyone catch up to you and no one bats an eye lol

Nothing. Just waiting for a W from Luffy.
Is this regarding spoilers for the upcoming chapter? I haven't read the full summary so I can't comment.

I think it is possible that Oda is trying to finish the other fights before he focuses on Luffy vs Kaido. The downside is because of Oda's pacing, Luffy is most likely going to continue getting his ass kicked.

Also Luffy is going to be the Top Tier by EOS, but he also relies on others. Oda said in a 1 on 1 bet on Kaido. I think Luffy will have his moment(s) but thematically Kaido is trying to build the strongest army. I think if Kaido is defeated by a "smaller/weaker army or alliance" then that is going to shake the world. Also even if it is a joint effort, Luffy will receive the most accolades.

It's just rough having to wait for it.

Luffy got shittiest portrayal and feats in wano.
In first act, his FS was useless and fucking gifter took away Tama right under his nose.
Zoro detected attack before Luffy.
Kaidou one shot him with Thunderbagua the attack everyone but Luffy can tank.
In act 2, Bigmom bitchslapped him. Queen, thrown him away like fodder.
Though chapter 949 is good, and that is it since Luffy made any impact on the story.
Here comes Onigaishima, biggest ever shitfest.
Apoo bitchslapped him, Ulti forced him to go his most shittiest but only useful form G4. Queen again chewed him and thrown him to the ground.
On rooftop, became liability many times. Got KOed 3 times, the shittiest feat not even any Supernovas can achieve or have achieved. Except Luffy, no one got KOed even though they took bigger attacks than Luffy.
Now G4 CoC attacks looking like a shit compared to base CoC punches.
At this rate, I highly doubt Luffy even surpass Shanks let alone becoming pirate king. Only thing Oda is doing with Luffy against Kaidou is cool looking poses and I will be pirate King dialogues. The more Luffy utters that, the more I think Luffy will be KOed again. There is no single win for Luffy in the whole wano. And ironically we are near the end of the series. Good old days, where Luffy is used to look strong against opponents and even then it is used to be interesting. Now bullshit shonen underdog troupe ruining him all the way.