• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Shura

I reckon kidd could lead a faction against meme cause i dont see what he has to hurt kaido.
Kidd DF is hax like Laws ......also, Kaido and Linlin are comparable in durability.....anyways as it looks Kid doesn't have anything in his arsenal to hurt Kaido but Oda will have something if he wants Kidd to be relevant.....

whatever it is Wano gonna decide the importance of all SN bar Luffy/Zoro/Law

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kidd DF is hax like Laws ......also, Kaido and Linlin are comparable in durability.....anyways as it looks Kid doesn't have anything in his arsenal to hurt Kaido but Oda will have something if he wants Kidd to be relevant.....

whatever it is Wano gonna decide the importance of all SN bar Luffy/Zoro/Law
Give me deaths
Kidd
Law.
Hawkins
Apoo
At least 2 deaths out of them oda.

Bogard

You can't win
In the next round with Kaido, Luffy will be more calm, allowing to properly use FS and dodge Kaido's attacks

Hyogoro also thought Luffy could shield himself from Big Mom's punches with barrier haki, so i expect both these types of haki to play a role

I expect the battle in Onigashima to at the very least go to mid diff if not higher, with Kaido acknowledging his threat lvl this time, but being saved by someone(maybe Marco)

Then Luffy will ultimately win the final round in a 1-on-1 to destroy the 1-on-1 bet around Kaido's hype(maybe after Kaido getting weakened from a tag-team or allies)

kid doesnt and law doesnt from what we know.
only reason people push it is for them to affirm their place as rivals to luffy. kid might even have more of a right too since we dont know his abilities before now. but law, we have a good idea.
would have been great of oda had shown them working on something like luffy but he didnt. hawkins card could play a role but I hate the idea.

HA001

Though I wonder... if Oda planning to have two huge war back to back. I mean Wano war is not the conluson after all.
Nah. After wano. I reckon elbaf will be the final shs old pre skip final adventure time till they each have the 1 vs 1 face off with their bb counter part at raftel.
After that is the final war.
Elbaf could be cool if its an arc like zou.

N

Noctis

Nah. After wano. I reckon elbaf will be the final shs old pre skip final adventure time till they each have the 1 vs 1 face off with their bb counter part at raftel.
Yeah. I agree... if Elbaf did happen then It will be good if it turns out like Zou with all straw hats being present. There can be conflict but not too serious.

S

Shura

kid doesnt and law doesnt from what we know.
only reason people push it is for them to affirm their place as rivals to luffy. kid might even have more of a right too since we dont know his abilities before now. but law, we have a good idea.
would have been great of oda had shown them working on something like luffy but he didnt. hawkins card could play a role but I hate the idea.
Law has GK which can bypass Kaido durability...Law's abilities come handy against Kaido especially when it involves tag teams.....Also, Oda can make grew bit stronger in off panel....

HA001

Yeah. I agree... if Elbaf did happen then It will be good if it turns out like Zou with all straw hats being present. There can be conflict but not too serious.
Just like the curlyhats won zou over. Have ussop win elbaf over. Just a homage to pre skip oda.
We know the rest of the story is war.

S

Shura

Yeah...Elbaf won't have any fights....I think it is about making giants as their allies....and probably resolving the conflict of BigMom if Bigmom doesn't fall in Wano...

general aura I get from luffy learning adv coa is what I got when he discovered with water he could hurt croc. he can hurt kaido now but throwing bm in the mix is a potential problem.
people pushing kid and linlin but there's less of a personal grudge there. Plus bm herself also wants luffy.
will be interesting to see what oda does with this.