• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol...I didn't understand what are you trying to say here but here atleast in this club you can give 'constructive" criticism along with wank.....
For me, two specific fights in which Luffy participate in I deems as plot armor ( Luffy won because of his importance to the story and basically because he is MC ).
So I dunno about joining this one because I don't want to be called a hater.

For me, two specific fights in which Luffy participate in I deems as plot armor ( Luffy won because of his importance to the story and basically because he is MC ).
if you make your points justified, then no problem but bashing is purely prohibited....

of course wank is unlimited....:cheers:

speccify those two fights and I try to justify as much as possible...but one more thing, if those two fights can make you hate Luffy, then it is not like you like in the first place....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
if you make your points justified, then no problem but bashing is purely prohibited....

of course wank is unlimited....:cheers:

speccify those two fights and I try to justify as much as possible...but one more thing, if those two fights can make you hate Luffy, then it is not like you like in the first place....
I don't have much time now to write an essay about this.
Doflamingo and Katakuri.

N

Noctis

Nah it's fine... as long as you don't bush Luffy it doesn't really matter. There is no such thing as perfect so you hating some Luffy fights here there is totally fine lol

Welcome to the Club I guess!

N

Noctis

@Yo Tan Wa Your long lost brother
Post automatically merged:

Bounceman is overused and snakeman should be used the next fight luffy is in, else i'm gonna rage.
I'm probably here wishing for Luffy to use his base more for regular opponents rather than going all gears to show us yeah he's the one who's planning to defeat Kaido lol

I don't have much time now to write an essay about this.
Doflamingo and Katakuri.
I can understand Katakuri to some extent but Doflamingo?? come on.....no need to write essays but just tell me in short story ...there is nothing like Luffy won because he was MC....G4 clearly dominated him....in fact strictly speaking, Luffy could have finished Doflamingo in the first round, had he checked thoroughly the same"plot armor" excuse for "Katakuri could have made sure Luffy died before Merinda..".

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can understand Katakuri to some extent but Doflamingo?? come on.....no need to write essays but just tell me in short story ...there is nothing like Luffy won because he was MC....G4 clearly dominated him....in fact strictly speaking, Luffy could have finished Doflamingo in the first round, had he checked thoroughly the same"plot armor" excuse for "Katakuri could have made sure Luffy died before Merinda..".
Luffy running and coming back when G4 is ready was really pissing me off.
Doflamingo tanked a lot of G4 damage. I don't believe that Luffy would win this if not for running around until he had G4 back in the tank. Yes I know this was Luffy's only offence so he must've done that but I just don't like shit like running and coming only when skill is charged up you understand right? When it comes to which one of these fights was more PA I'd say Katakuri one.

Luffy running and coming back when G4 is ready was really pissing me off.
Doflamingo tanked a lot of G4 damage. I don't believe that Luffy would win this if not for running around until he had G4 back in the tank. Yes I know this was Luffy's only offence so he must've done that but I just don't like shit like running and coming only when skill is charged up you understand right? When it comes to which one of these fights was more PA I'd say Katakuri one.
Hmm...you disappointed with all the running...even on that front, I will address it later.... but how does that equate to "plot armor"...you didn't like the fight which is fine but how does that mean it is plot armor?....

People helping is not equal to plot armor....

let me give you one example of what can be considered close to "plot armor"

Kizaru not killing Luffy instead shooting the "key" when he wants to rescue Ace
Kizaru not shooting lazer through the brain of WB when he caught WB offguard....
Post automatically merged:

Anyways I will add some more info to the original post later

Last edited: