My Adventures With Superman

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Has anyone else watched this show? I binged the first season right on time to start s2 and it's been a great watch this version of superman is the best I've seen, especially when it comes to animation It most captures the good two shoes boy scout super man was always described has, I like how it gives him a range of emotion and personality. Unlike the justice league super man who felt more like a reskinned batman. I like this rendition of Lois Lane more two she's spunky, and clever and the side plot she has with her dad is pretty interesting.

With supergirl introduced in the latest episodes with an android 18esq design this show is peak

Overall rating 8.5/10

Has anyone else watched this show? I binged the first season right on time to start s2 and it's been a great watch this version of superman is the best I've seen, especially when it comes to animation It most captures the good two shoes boy scout super man was always described has, I like how it gives him a range of emotion and personality. Unlike the justice league super man who felt more like a reskinned batman. I like this rendition of Lois Lane more two she's spunky, and clever and the side plot she has with her dad is pretty interesting.

With supergirl introduced in the latest episodes with an android 18esq design this show is peak

Overall rating 8.5/10
I'm not really a Superman fan, and I was kinda pissed when they added this show to Toonami, but I'm so HOOKED on it! I like neurotic Superman and his dorky friends! The voice acting is great, and several of the villains were very good. I'm kinda lost on the Supergirl stuff right now bc I don't know much of the lore, but I'm digging it.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I'm not really a Superman fan, and I was kinda pissed when they added this show to Toonami, but I'm so HOOKED on it! I like neurotic Superman and his dorky friends! The voice acting is great, and several of the villains were very good. I'm kinda lost on the Supergirl stuff right now bc I don't know much of the lore, but I'm digging it.
Right! I didn't expect much from it just another over powered superman show but this series does a great job focusing on the Clark Kent side of things shows even tho he's an alien he's more human than most of us