My general problem with versus debaters

Well the canon non canon thing comes from the idea that anime can contradict the manga
I understand that much, I debated the subject before

Manga is a fairy unheard medium really
Manga sites for even bigger series like naruto often get the same amount of comments as more niche anime titles like a date a live

With that in mind, it's fairy clear that it cant be some conclusion reached through induvial choices
especially when everyone holds the same standards for canon and all see the same media projects as canon, it's just literally impossible for everyone to reach the same exact specific conclusions separately such a thing would only be possible though herd mentality even ignoring that the group itself admitted it was this way, There was never independent reason for the actions had cause you guys all been in the same reddit,discord and forum chats for years like you mean to tell that people who are naturally social animals wouldt try to fit within whatever space they go too especially when most of you seem to be very submissive in terms of behavior

let's stop for a sec, What do you seriously think is more likely
A, some guy conveniently heard of the fringe naruto manga then read it and then declared it as the canon version of the story, Then heard and read various other stories like boruto,the last and hiden novels and said they were all canon entirely separately to everyone else who just so happens to have also read,exist in the same forum and have all the same viewpoints

B, some guy went on reddit looking up about naruto and they said their narratives, He followed along with them and their viewpoints

And in a manga discussion people will choose the manga which is written by the original author (now OPM has deviated from this,
Fandom types just like manga
there's no real logic to it

It's not about deviation to the source material or whatever nonsense which you guys tell yourselves
if that was the case, You would complain about dragon ball super or boruto for changing the events of the movies which they adapt from or you would complain about how murata changed or added things to the manga which were not in the webcomic yet conveniently you only complain when it's about madhouse's one punch man anime or studio pierot's naruto shippuden anime

You need a reason to hate anime so you made this bs up, to excuse your preferences
I dont know why, You guys cant just be honest like me and just be like yea im to think the anime is the best
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...best-medium-and-heres-why.18893/#post-2101922

I am fully transparent, i dont like manga and have said as much before
there's no headcanon or some crazy contrived idea of canon, I just think anime has better visual presentation alongside other things

My complaint here to sum it all up, Is you fanon types are so dishonest about what you think and you cant just say what you really think having to hide buzzwords and madeup standards

You sound like you're 12 rn. Often times people don't want to waste time with outlandish takes is all.
What one sees as outlandish is subjective to their own viewpoint
sure, a kkk member meant see black people as beng equal to white people as outlandish but does that really mean anything when the person is biased and never was willing to listen to any form of reason to begin with

do you want to debate Boros vs Genos? I would tell them to fuck off.

and that's the real difference between me and you right there
Where you would ignore someone arguing on behalf of genos, I would engage with the user explaining how im to think boros would one shot and plus with me solely having hot takes for the most part if im to act like you and ignore those who disagree with me then wouldt ever talk to anyone

anyhow, Is the whole point of debate not to argue with who do disagree, Only talking to those who have the same opinion as you sorta defeats the point does it not
Post automatically merged:

People can form stupid opinion as they like . Let them form their opinion even they are stupid.
‘I ain’t convincing dragon ball superstard who think base super goku beat ssj4 gt goku .
Like @ZenZu says,
just forget these people and move on.
I mean, I dont take this half as serious as most of these guys do
like sure, I make long paragraphs and what not but that's just normal with me

90 percent of the time at least here, I drop the subject matter after a certain bit cause the discussion is just over
it's only these triggered fandom types who are still hell bent and salty about month old threads like boros vs blast and sasori vs deidara, Didt even make the best arguments in that thread but people here cant let it go that one guy disagrees with them

So, Yea im to let it go. it's these dudes who cant
Like they are still crying over me thinking deidara beats sasori

Honestly just do this stuff for what amounts to entertainment, It's not like your going to get much productive discussion out of people with zero depth to anything said

Last edited: