My Hero Academia 313 spoilers

I am honestly hoping Deku gets extra nerfed, dude is boring the shit out of me, seriously.
Even with the OFA base strength quirk alone (with less accumulated power than Deku has) All Might was the undisputed strongest hero in Japan by a large margin. That Deku needs multiple to take on Nagant shows how mediocre he is.

Any nerf would be pointless filler. Instead they should have him fighting multiple strong people at a time or something more impressive than fighting one character far far weaker than All Might.

Even with the OFA base strength quirk alone (with less accumulated power than Deku has) All Might was the undisputed strongest hero in Japan by a large margin. That Deku needs multiple to take on Nagant shows how mediocre he is.

Any nerf would be pointless filler. Instead they should have him fighting multiple strong people at a time or something more impressive than fighting one character far far weaker than All Might.
I think that more shows how dangerous an opponent Nagant is than how mediocre Deku is.

I just don't personally see her beating or even posing that much of a real threat to a serious Endeavor, and Endeavor is considerably weaker than All Might.
To be honst, I think that Nagant could definitely beat someone like Endeavour under the right conditions. The only reason that Deku is holding on is because of danger sense. I imagine nearly anyone without danger sense would be screwed.