My Hero Academia - Chapter 264 : One's Justice

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter pretty much confirmed two things for me.

1. Hawks most likely did kill Jeanist
  2. Dabi is endeavor's son and Hawks knows about him and the Toya situation
This would explain why Hawks thinks that the bad ones are "us hero scum"

Anyways I'm worried about the heroes, at least on the mansion side. Edgeshot was basically able to take out most if not all of those squad leaders in one shot. idk what the PLF is going to do. Then again, you do have Twice getting active, who I'm sure will at least even the odds.

And we're yet to see Redestro, Machia, Dabi, Geten, and compress go wild. I'm sure when they join the battle, it'll shake things up quite a bit.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
This chapter pretty much confirmed two things for me.

2. Dabi is endeavor's son and Hawks knows about him and the Toya situation
This would explain why Hawks thinks that the bad ones are "us hero scum"

Anyways I'm worried about the heroes, at least on the mansion side. Edgeshot was basically able to take out most if not all of those squad leaders in one shot. idk what the PLF is going to do. Then again, you do have Twice getting active, who I'm sure will at least even the odds.

And we're yet to see Redestro, Machia, Dabi, Geten, and compress go wild. I'm sure when they join the battle, it'll shake things up quite a bit.
100% Beast Jeanist is dead. Bakugo's whole naming scheme makes more sense and will have a better impact of Jeanist bit the dust, and further follows up on the Bakugo and Hawks grudge.

I don't think Hawks knows about Dabi though. Not yet at least.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I still don't know. Hawks seems to hesitate to kill/hurt Twice I don't know if he is ruthless enough to kill an other hero in cold blood. The only thing that can make Hawks kill Jeanist is if Jeanist was too hurt from his fight against all for one and Jeanist was more or less in death door and agree to be killed to serve the cause one last time.

I think Hawks wont see another day.

I really like Destro I hope that he will destroy some heroes haha. We can see that Hori loves drawing him with funny faces.

Edgeshot is quite the fast guy. But I don't think it will be enough against the big shots of the MLA.

Mushroom girl will save them all.

It has always been but we are slowly approaching the end of the manga and now things are particularly intense
You think this is the final battle or something lol
This arc is what Marineford was for One Piece, a before and an after in the story.

Thanks for the tag, now i'll wait for the official translation for comparison, the last dialogue is really interesting and i also want to read Caleb's triva.

The fact that Hawks and Dabi agree than Twice is a good man is both cute and sad x')

"I'll trade my soul for the leagues happiness" - Twice :')
Yet i had to watch (it was in a video) with my own two eyes that he only cares about Toga and that he would betray the league, take her and let the rest get fcked, talking about not knowing a character.

What a sad chapter for Twice heart.

Interesting see to Hawks hesitate, he obviously likes Jin who's probably the only person that have truly cared for him, this is why he want to "reform" him, but Hawks is being incredible innocent here, he should know by now that people like Twice have no space in the current hero society.

Dabi want blood, notice that in the last page, he's not talking about Hawks himself, he's talking about heroes in general, this is why he's smiling like crazy, once again it was probed to him that heroes can't be trusted, but why again? Because he was once betrayed by one...oh Hori please, spit the beans :')

I live for this drama, more please!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.