Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that there is a slight possible chance that Shigaraki will get arrested, the heroes will win the war but there will end up being a prison break and that's when things will take a turn for the worst. I'm not too sure how I would feel about that but it's something I could maybe see happening, also I enjoyed the focus on Present Mic in this chapter and him punching the doctor was pretty cool.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I suspect that Gigantomachia gonna run towards where Shigaraki is, only to met and fight with Shoto, Bakugo, and Deku at the foothills.
This won't be a fight but a stomp fest. Even if the trio tries to stop Giganto that won't move him at all. And if Shiggy really needs help Giganto will give it all.

The trio is not ready yet to face that thing

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Agree here
Idk if any students will meet either shiggy or gigantomachia this arc
If there is a fight it will be either to show the big difference in strength and they will be saved or they won't participate and just watch the powerhouse fighting and be shocked by their strength

To show them that even with their new training they are far from the top

This won't be a fight but a stomp fest. Even if the trio tries to stop Giganto that won't move him at all. And if Shiggy really needs help Giganto will give it all.

The trio is not ready yet to face that thing
Yeah, I do think that they aren't ready yet to meet him. But it's been more than 2 months since their tutelage under Endeavour, which should have makes them grow exponentially.

So even though they would be defeated in the end, I think that they would put up a good fight, also it's a good chance to showcase their growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.