• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
The spoilers undersold it. Holy shit, this is my favorite chapter in awhile. Dabi in season 6, which is when i guess the war will take place, is gonna be great. Seeing him so mobile and shit is gonna be fun to watch. I love the fact that he's not just monologuing and Hori had this relate back to his weakness to his own flames... Which, with Shiggy Jr. having All For One, Dabi might be rid of if he gets a second quirk.

Was a little disappointed Geten wasn't a chick, not gonna lie. But i love what he did this chapter. Mt. Lady's a physical monster and she was sent flying, Geten seems to have took control of the battlefield and directing the troops. I'm also assuming Geten has been a no show because he's been building up enough ice to turn the tides of the battle.

Giga is waking up, and poor ReDestro is still being nerfed so the Pros have a chance. It's all gonna change soon.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Tokoyami is 100% the strongest future hero after the Main 3. Only see a return of Mirio or Kirishima getting put above him.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Great chapter !

Dabi was cool, he can fly and his flames here are no jokes. Hawks is in bad shape, I don't think he will be in shape soon if ever. And Geten put some heavy work here, it is time to turn the tables.

Mt.Lady sent flying was great.

But Hawks won't die soon. I can't wait for Hawks and Endeavor to have a conversation : like Hawks saying he is dirty that he doesn't deserve to be a hero anymore and then Endeavor telling him that he did bad things too, to his family, to fulfil his dream he went too far etc.

Which, with Shiggy Jr. having All For One, Dabi might be rid of if he gets a second quirk.
I don't think AFO works like that, I don't think you can give multiple quirks to someone, you can take quirks, exchange quirks, and the owner can use multiple quirks. It would be too OP if Shiggy can stack his own men with multiple quirks.

Only one who have multiple quirks are Nomus and with some weird surgery. Don't think a normal human body can handle numerous quirks without becoming crazy.

Giga is waking up, and poor ReDestro is still being nerfed so the Pros have a chance. It's all gonna change soon.
Yeah with a Destro on the loose the heroes are doomed. But I wanted to see him wreak havoc...too bad the plot is against him again.

Also, Tokoyami is 100% the strongest future hero after the Main 3. Only see a return of Mirio or Kirishima getting put above him.
I agree Tokoyami is top 10 heroes in the future for sure : but Mirio has a claim if he comes back and maybe it is my bias but Sun Eater too has a claim, he is relevant and was quite hyped.

Geten's ice and Dabi's flames = superior version of Shoto
Too bad the two are boyz, they can't make super OP babies lol.

But I don't think Geten ice is stronger than Shoto's. Geten cannot easily create ice like Shoto, Shoto can create walls of ice immediately, while Geten has to use ice at hands or can create it lowering the temperature of the water around her, it is a little bit more complicated. But yeah Geten can control ice like a pro : fly with it, create iceberg, ice beasts etc.

I want Shoto to learn to control his ice better.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
One thing I don't understand. Why AFO didn't let Machia wreak havoc in the past? If All Might wasn't around at the time of Machia rampaging wouldn't this mean the disappearance of city or two? Sorry if this sounds OPM alike but I don't understand how can you not use someone like Machia.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Shoto is Jack of All Trades wheres Dabi and Geten are Aces

His Fire will never be good as Dabi's, His ice will never be good as Geten's
I think Shoto will be stronger than Endeavor.

I think his fire will be nearly as potent as Endeavor's one and his ice will be really good too. And his ice and fire balance each other : his ice prevents him from overheat, burns and his fire prevents him from frosbites etc.

I think Shoto will be an Ace in ice and fire. Not the very best in each but nearly the best. I don't think he will be just average + in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.