Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sadly the rivary between those 3 will be over. Midoriya will be wayyyy to strong for them...
Deku will be stronger than all might for sure, the guy has the same quirk and 7 others.

Deku will be the strongest I agree but I don't think Bakugo and Shoto will be a lot weaker.

I have Bakugo and Shoto stronger than Endeavor and maybe as strong as injured AM.

Last edited:
I expect Hori to show all the fronts before come back to my g.o.a.t., it's going to be painful but i'm willing to wait :')

Dabi was amazing in this chapter, i love the way he shaded the U.A. for bring the students to a war.

There is a lot happening with Tokoyami's words about how Hawks didn't do anything wrong...
I don't agree with people bashing Tokoyami for what he said, 1.- he's still too young to know the truth about the system, 2.- so far all his experiences with the villains have been nasty, especially with Dabi, who kidnaped a classmate and nearly kidnaped him too, like people were expectimg him to say "omg f*ck Hawks" lol, but i also don't agree with people defending Hawks, no matter how you look at it, the whole moment between he and Twice was painted as negative, of course Jin had to be stopped but he didn't deserve to die in that way and i believe this is something Hawks will realize later in the story.

Speaking of Hawks, are his wings lost forever? It would be a bad outcome for him, first he lost his identity as Keigo and became in Hawks, now without his quirk he will also lost his identity as a hero, maybe he will take this as the opportunity to bring Keigo back? And if is true that he and Dabi are old friends, he might want to stop him personally, a lot of posibilities with this.

Geten is back to the game, he was so cool but ironically his attack was what gave Tokoyami the chance to scape with Hawks.

Mt. Lady with the plot moving directly to Fatgum...lmao :myman:

The last panel, things are about to get ugly, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

How tf are the students even supposed to stay alive after this...
Plot armor :wellwell:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.