My Hero Academia - Chapter 272: Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
:steef: wasn't a fan of Shigaraki, bt nw that the author has made him completely broken, How are the Heroes supposed to counter fight him n his Villains while also checking thete are minimum casualtites? When One single touch can destroy a City.

I suppose this situation was needed for Deku n new Heroes to finally step up. The World might recognise Deku as All for one succesor after this Fight.
Endeavor n others can't stop this. I am assuming Endeavor would stop Gigantomachia.

Finally read the chapter (always wait for the official release to write better tho i still scks =P)
I'm copying what i wrote in another place because i'm hella lazy :catsure:

---
There is not a lot of dialogue but each word is important.
The doctor saw the death in front of him and had the orgams of his life, omg! His words about how everything that the heroes did went to shit reminds me of when Tomura owned Overhaul, all your effort was for nothing.

The poor kids still playing to evacuate people, ignorant of what is coming to them but not for too much time.
Deku can feel it, Todoroki and Uraraka wondering what is going on to him, Bakugou immediately looking at the hospital, these four have the biggest plot armor with them, must be a coincidence x3

In Caleb's trivia he mentions that all the animals seems to be in alert which is a good detail since some chapters ago Mirko's animal instincts told her that Tomura is the real deal.

Tomura be like

You can say that X-less was just a random but still, got killed and his cape stole, the disrespect xD

OFA's words

Tomura is no longer human tho i love the way the first OFA usar refers to him, basically a god, i have two modes now, this one

And this

Such a funny chapter, can't wait for the next.

...So many people probably died...

Crust.
Wash...
Wash could have survived. His quirk was able to levitate a bunch of people on hospital beds, so if he could make himself levitate, he could be okay.

At least we got a little bit of screentime for crust, but I don't think Horikoshi would just kill off wash without him doing a single relevant thing.
Well, not like the Heroes are completely defenseless tbh.

Kurogiri hard counters Shigaraki since he can't decay a warp gate.

Eri is the perfect counter, same goes for Mirio, actually, since everything just slips through him.
You're not considering the power of all for one. Endeavor can easily counter decay by simply flying. However all for one makes it to where the only person who can fight shigaraki is a user of one for all. And even with 45%, black whip, and even float, I doubt deku would be strong enough to take on shigaraki.

A lot of people gonna be disappointed with Shigaraki's character I can smell it from the future. Not only he has tons of quirks, he still has decay. This is too overpowered to handle and a lot of mangakas f'd up their overpowered character. I hope Horikoshi will find some decent way to utilize this.
Well Horikoshi made it balanced in that Izuku is also a very overpowered character. He has 7 quirks and the base power of one for all is already stronger than the version all might had.

While bakugo and all might stated that the 4 known quirks of the previous successors were weak, all might couldn't gather any info on the 2nd or 3rd successors. This means that Horikoshi could easily give the 2nd and/or the 3rd overpowered quirks that can help izuku beat shigaraki.

Status
Not open for further replies.