My Hero Academia - Chapter 277 : Who is it ?

Rate the Chapter

• Plus Ultra !!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Great

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Good

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Average

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He wasn't faster than anybody tho and he only hit because Shiggy didn't care about him but was focused on Deku
Facts

Deku the goat :endthis:
Imagine band-wagoning the most poorly written overpowered character in a manga for no good reason aside from his power level, and then spending an entire thread bitching about the fact that he’s not able to defeat everyone else at the same time
:rolaugh:

Imagine band-wagoning the most poorly written overpowered character in a manga for no good reason aside from his power level, and then spending an entire thread bitching about the fact that he’s not able to defeat everyone else at the same time
:rolaugh:
Why are u mad lmao ? :milaugh::milaugh: Im not even bitching about it but okay :kayneshrug:
Shigaraki knew bakugo was coming and couldn t dodge at all remember he was dodging prominent burn and hell spider from endeavor but couldn t dodge that from bakugo:steef:
Pretty sure he didn't know that Bakugo was coming
Might need to read the chapter again :choppawhat:

N

NeutralWatcher

So it's confirmed Shigaraki=All Might or Shigaraki>Almight since Shigaraki=All Might in toughness but Shigaraki quirk is more broken.

It took Izuku+Bakugou+Endeavor+Aizawa+Toshinori to fend off Shigaraki.

I think once Izuku opens all of his quirk he might stand a chance against Shigaraki on one on one. I think this is also the reason why the story might continue after this arc. It might need a lot of chapter for Izuku to open his next quirk, Izuku journey as senior in UA Acdemy and also his journey when he finally open his own Hero Agency.

Looks like Endeavour expect a lot from his son Shoto to come to help him. Hopefully Shoto joins the fight soon.

Endeavor's Hell Spider looks and Burnishing Fist look dope. Nice to see all out Endeavor. Unlike Izuku who adores All Might it seems Shigaraki doesn't have that much respect toward All for One.

I think in the end someone would tell Shigaraki who Nana is and their relationship.

Rip Mt. Lady I don't think she stands a chance against Gigantomachia. Even Toshinori is wary of Gigantomachia. I think some heroes would help Mt. Lady.

Also what happened to Re Destro? Was he beaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.