My Hero Academia - Chapter 277 : Who is it ?

Rate the Chapter

• Plus Ultra !!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Great

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Good

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Average

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I can't how emphasize how stupid it seems to me that a quirkless body has All Might level power, not to mention the constant threat of him trying to steal a power we have been told cannot be stolen (and if it can be stolen why hadn't AFO been able to do so himself)
Shiggy physical strength already like high-end nomu.

It was stated in the last chapter by Endeavor. Thats why he so OP.

Well the doctor made him like the usj nomu that's why he's that strong without quirks
The Nomu being that strong quirkless is b.s. too but at least you can accept they have the musculature and have paid some sort of cost for overclocking their body, shiggy comes out with the same physique and all these new powers to make up for the fact his original power is very glass cannony. It makes no sense that his small frame should be able to match the physically strongest hero who was massive and used the most powerful amping quirk, just deus ex machina.
Just shows science hax and training are far more important than quirks in this series and it is unbelievable that the governments of the world don't have comparable tech. Luckily he is only 70% complete... absolutely ridiculous. This is bad world building and kills any hype the fights would have for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.