• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Gigantomachia is rampaging like a beast lol:crazwhat:Redestro is back baby:finally::finally:And dude is cool as always:sanmoji:And Edgeshot at it again:fransuper:And let's hope that nothing bad happen to Midnight lol:hope: And the best part of all, best girl Momo getting a huge spotlight in this chapter:steef::sweat::akaman: @BangMi would be so proud:emohiyo:
Yes the best girl about to be shine:blush:
I love how horiko decided to outsmart/outplayed gigantomachia with some IQ plays led by yaomomo lol

Todoroki, pulling off absolute zero ice that ignore durability.
Just imagine how some people would lose their s**t if the students actually won against the guy.

Todoroki could freeze him.
Creati could pull off some strategies.
The mushroom girl could infect his lungs with poisonous shrooms.
The reptile girl and Shoji could act as decoys.
Kaminari could zap him good.
Mineta could throw his balls at him and stick him onto his own body.
Ashido could melt his face off with her acid.
And then Shinsou comes in and bam brainwashed.
Then Shigaraki is about to recover from Endeavor's attack, sees Machia and is like "Let's destroy everything now!" and Machia just knocks him out good. Then he sees Shigaraki out cold and escapes with him since he wants to protect him.

Then everyone counts their losses during the aftermath of this war.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
He can copy any quirk it wont matter
Experience isnt there
If you have two Momos on the field I think things will be better for the plan to stop Giganto (I have my doubts no plans will work against that thing) , same if there are two Shinso or two Midnight.

Obviously Monoma is not a god or something but his versatility is amazing, and the guy is quite smart himself. He can be a great help.

He's also quite good at using other quirks. That's why he was supposed to teach Eri how to use hers. Wonder if Giganto's quirk can be copied, but I guess not.
I think it was said that Giganto has multiple quirks so I don't know what will happen if he touches him, and you have to touch it to copy....If I were him I won't take the risk to touch that beast
Post automatically merged:

He can copy any quirk it wont matter
Experience isnt there
If you have two Momos on the field I think things will be better for the plan to stop Giganto (I have my doubts no plans will work against that thing) , same if there are two Shinso or two Midnight.

Obviously Monoma is not a god or something but his versatility is amazing, and the guy is quite smart himself. He can be a great help.

He's also quite good at using other quirks. That's why he was supposed to teach Eri how to use hers. Wonder if Giganto's quirk can be copied, but I guess not.
I think it was said that Giganto has multiple quirks so I don't know what will happen if he touches him, and you have to touch it to copy....If I were him I won't take the risk to touch that beast

Status
Not open for further replies.