Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Great chapter.
Cementoss sensei greatness :steef:
He bout to kill Geten
What happened to wood? Is he dead?
Midnight letting Yaomomo to handle the situation means that she trusts her with her leadership skills.
With the majority of classA and classB there, they may be able to stop Gigantomachia
What happened to wood? Is he dead?
He got "yeet" by Dabi. And i dont think he is dead, maybe he got major damage after that attack.:catpole:
Midnight letting Yaomomo to handle the situation means that she trusts her with her leadership skills.
Yes, because Machia is "brainless" brute strength. And Momo is high IQ person.:blobevil:
So if you can overpowered Machia, you might able to ousmart/outplayed him.
With the majority of classA and classB there, they may be able to stop Gigantomachia
I dont think they will able to stop Machia. Maybe they will able to stall Machia before someone strong came to "defeat" Machia.:finally:

He got "yeet" by Dabi. And i dont think he is dead, maybe he got major damage after that attack.:catpole:

Yes, because Machia is "brainless" brute strength. And Momo is high IQ person.:blobevil:
So if you can overpowered Machia, you might able to ousmart/outplayed him.

I dont think they will able to stop Machia. Maybe they will able to stall Machia before someone strong came to "defeat" Machia.:finally:
Who will that strong someone be? :catsure:

Weird cause tbh it's my favorite arc in the manga atm
yeah i can definetly see that. Its most likely because i dont interact with the MHA fandom because there is just not much to think about/theorize while reading the series. No major lore etc for me. Chapter to Chapter predictions arent enough to keep me engaged in a community - hence the only community i´m in is Goat Piece *and sometimes AoT*

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’d say it was a great chapter overall. Gigantomachia pretty much ran through the heroes trying to stop him like I suspected, but Kamui Woods, Midnight, and Mount Lady put up a great fight and they may have actually been able to put him to sleep if Dabi and Compress hadnt intervened lol.

Edgeshot is a really cool hero lol. I wish he got more panel time, but seeing him dance around ReDestro was pretty cool lol.

You know, I think these Class A and B kids can actually stop Gigantomachia if they work together and use their quirks the right way. If this actually happened, Mirio would get some crazy hype seeing as how he fodderized all of 1A solo and Gigantomachia got stopped by a smaller 1A and 1B combo, even though the first years are a good deal more experienced now lol.

Excited for the next chapter.

You know, I think these Class A and B kids can actually stop Gigantomachia if they work together and use their quirks the right way. If this actually happened, Mirio would get some crazy hype seeing as how he fodderized all of 1A solo and Gigantomachia got stopped by a smaller 1A and 1B combo, even though the first years are a good deal more experienced now lol.

Excited for the next chapter.
yea i do hope those students indeed stoping Machia... but the only thing that i can see for saving handicaped Shigaraki is only Machia (or beating Eraserhead ass lol)

but i'm sure those students will give Machia a hard times.

I'm not too sure how I would feel if they actually stopped Machia, I personally wouldn't like it. Also seeing Re-Destro in action again and fighting against Edgeshot was pretty cool to see, as for Midnight it is implied that she got killed but I don't believe it. However if she did got killed I wouldn't have any problem with it, I like Midnight but at the same time I just really want to see a major character on the protagonist side die.

Status
Not open for further replies.