My Hero Academia - Chapter 279 : League Of Villains vs U.A Students

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Heroes are backed into a corner so much that they need the help of a bunch of first year UA students to help them take out the Second Strongest guy on the villains side plus most of the league of villains' members.

Respect Aizawa and Vlad King for raising a team of prodigies or else the heroes would have been pretty much dust .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't think we know where he is right now but he must be nearby and on the field
We also learn more about Gigantomachia quirks here : no pain, energy converted in size etc. And that Ujiko fed him numerous quirks to make him OP.
And why there are stars now to rate the chapter lol ?
Its a new era lol.

And i wonder if the other students from Shiketsu like Inasa or Camie will came to aid.

Mid chapter.

Gigamecha is dissopointing as fuck. I understand that the other students need to shine, but not against a character that has been hyped this much.

Apparently he was negging the whole LoV bar Dabi for a week without trying but can't reach his master when he's absolutely serious?

This ain't it chief.
:crazwhat:
strong characters are not invincible. people use this exact same logic to downplay big mom and its kinda stupid tbh.

Mudman is really overpowered, it was mainly his quirk that was trapping machia. And I don't see what is so wrong about that. His quirk literally allows him to turn things into quicksand.

Not to mention they were also using other quirks, like minetas, which specialize in trapping opponents.

Nice chapter. Glad to see the side characters getting panel time.
Momos plan was simple. I thought she would go for an elaborate one.
The kids did well but I doubt its enough to stop Machia who was hyped a lot towards the end of the chapter.
Dabi was causing trouble as always. I wonder who fights him. Maybe Shoto or Tokoyami
What was Ashido doing in the last panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.