My Hero Academia - Chapter 279 : League Of Villains vs U.A Students

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I dont think Hawks killed him off. If he did, that would make him an antagonist. Not that I'm against the idea
I am not sure too that he killed him but given Hawks character and personality the odds are 50/50. Hawks is ready to go pretty far for his mission and he is not afraid to make his hands dirty. To earn the LOV trust he had to play the bad guy.

But yeah I don't know.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
strong characters are not invincible. people use this exact same logic to downplay big mom and its kinda stupid tbh.

Mudman is really overpowered, it was mainly his quirk that was trapping machia. And I don't see what is so wrong about that. His quirk literally allows him to turn things into quicksand.

Not to mention they were also using other quirks, like minetas, which specialize in trapping opponents.
BM's powel level is monitored by plot which is also the same for Gigamecha it seems. She should never have engaged with the crew because it made her look so bad.

I'm not saying they're invincible, just saying these moments make them look so garbage when compared to their previous portrayal which was amazing.

I'm complaining about that.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
but im not the fans if Hawks is double role though
Even if Hawks killed Jeanist he is not a "bad" guy, he is part of a secret service in the government and he is ready to go far to accomplish his mission. To take down the LOV he had to infiltrate them and to do so he had to kill someone.

Hawks killing Twice and giving great informations about the LOV their hideouts plans etc already had a huge impact of the war and the world here. He already did great things.

But lets see I think we will learn soon what happened to jeanist.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Even if Hawks killed Jeanist he is not a "bad" guy, he is part of a secret service in the government and he is ready to go far to accomplish his mission. To take down the LOV he had to infiltrate them and to do so he had to kill someone.

Hawks killing Twice and giving great informations about the LOV their hideouts plans etc already had a huge impact of the war and the world here. He already did great things.
But lets see I think we will learn soon what happened to jeanist.
Fair point. But yeah, ill keep my hope on Best Jeanist. He isn't confirmed to be dead. Crust already gone too lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gigamecha is dissopointing as fuck. I understand that the other students need to shine, but not against a character that has been hyped this much.
You mean a character who the League of Villains fought with on equal terms for several days straight?

OT: was a nice chapter. I enjoyed seeing the UA students gang up on Gigantomachia, but the lack of big moments this chapter made it feel slower than past ones.

Not a bad chapter but not an amazing one lol.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You mean a character who the League of Villains fought with on equal terms for several days straight?

OT: was a nice chapter. I enjoyed seeing the UA students gang up on Gigantomachia, but the lack of big moments this chapter made it feel slower than past ones.

Not a bad chapter but not an amazing one lol.
Gigamecha who stalled the LoV for a week without trying. Someone who shiggy pre-transformation couldn't touch. Someone seen as a protecter of the final boss.

Yes I'm finding him being awakened and serious quite disappointing.

I know he ain't down for the count obvs, but he should he getting stalled by big guns and not the students.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

The UA students are big guns. They are already above most pro heroes lol.
Mb. Exaggeration hut you get the point. He fought for a week without getting a single injury againt hax quirks.

- Second point is debatable. Ofc in the future they will be above most older pros, but right now only the top 5 of class A would count as above the 'most of the pro heroes'. And I doubt anyone of them can break the top 10.

None of the top 5 of the class were active/ present in stalling Gigamecha tho.

Again I would love for the rest of the class to shine. Just not at Giga's expense

Last edited:
My Hero Academia - Chapter 279
Title : League of Villains vs U.A Students

Read The Chapter Online
https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_My_Hero_Academia_279

Tags
Honestly I don’t see what the fuss is all about, they are applying strategy not brute force to beat him and it’s been said by compress that they are kind of holding him back because he has to protect them too. This is good for both sides and they both look good while giga is still threathening.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good chapter, I like seeing the LoV + Skeptic together. And having the kids do something useful to justify and joint training arc.
Almighty Gigantomachia hyped by the fandom struggles to beat fodder Pro and bunch of useless kids -Momo cause she's a Queen.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
He's not fighting anyone. Gigantomachia fucked Mt. Lady up by just running and Mt. Lady dragging herself along with him. Imagine if he turned around and pummeled her for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.