• Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Shiggy 75% plot will come into play
And I don't think the kids show was for nothing with Machia : we spent 2 whole chapters for them to put a sleeping can into his mouth I think this will pay off too. Machia is extremely large and powerful so the drug takes time to activate but I think he will slow down a little. Machia has to destroy 22 cities this will take some time.

And the shining star of class B didn't appear yet Monoma will save the day !!!!
Well, Yaoyorozu said the more he moves the more effective the gas becomes. He will sleep or slow down and Shigaraki will eventually crumble, too, or else the last 20 chapters or so were for nothing.

That depends to be frank. Not really effective against ice as seen with the USJ Noumu. But Deku is not fast enough and strong enough to do what All Might did yet unless Eri helps him again or he can utilize Black Whip like that multiple times.

But I think Neito is gonna show up and copy Erasure anyway. Nobody knows where he currently is which is probably a sign he will help Deku since he's not with the Giganto team right now.

That depends to be frank. Not really effective against ice as seen with the USJ Noumu. But Deku is not fast enough and strong enough to do what All Might did yet unless Eri helps him again or he can utilize Black Whip like that multiple times.

But I think Neito is gonna show up and copy Erasure anyway. Nobody knows where he currently is which is probably a sign he will help Deku since he's not with the Giganto team right now.
Neito might appears yeah

About regen
It's still op cause everything that the heroes has done etc got undone in a few panels..it kinda feels cheap lol
It makes Shiggy even more godly than he already is

I think shirokumo is the only one who can save the heroes.

I don't think we saw Shinso in the battle, so I think its possible that Shinso could be at tartarus, trying to get through to Shirokumo.
Post automatically merged:

anyways my predictions for next chapter:

• Aizawa still has one eye left that can see
  • Shoto uses his ice to cool down Enji, bringing him back to full capacity
  • Izuku unlocks float

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oh yeah Machia is coming through!:steef: I wonder what happened to Re-Destro, I hope he is doing fine as well.

I like Wano but I couldn't agree more, this arc has so far been really good and unlike Wano you can actually feel the threat level in this arc.
I think Destro is fine, I hope he beat that little ninja, but don't think Edgeshot died. The TOP 10 heroes really took a bad hit : Crust died, Hawks is in a bad shape, Jeanist is maybe dead, Orca got stomped, Mirko is crippled, Wood got beaten, Ryukyu has some injuries too (Shiggy hurt her hands I think). Endy is the last man standing. If Edgeshot is injured, or killed nothing will remain of the top 10, and we barely saw Edgeshot feats so I think he is not dead.

I think Destro is fine, I hope he beat that little ninja, but don't think Edgeshot died. The TOP 10 heroes really took a bad hit : Crust died, Hawks is in a bad shape, Jeanist is maybe dead, Orca got stomped, Mirko is crippled, Wood got beaten, Ryukyu has some injuries too (Shiggy hurt her hands I think). Endy is the last man standing. If Edgeshot is injured, or killed nothing will remain of the top 10, and we barely saw Edgeshot feats so I think he is not dead.
I really hope that's the case, I would love it if we see that Re-Destro defeated some of the heroes as well.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Some dick told me that (best boi) Shinso reappears in this chapter and I needed to catch up. So I read 60+ chapters in one go to get to here and turned out I was bamboozled :tchpepe::tchpepe:

Anyways....

This arc is insane, the heros are so fucked. And Eraserhead cut off his legs?!? :feelscryingman:

Please don’t die on me.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess