• Bad

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Twice was too good for this world :josad:

But #Hawksdidnothingwrong

Monoma is inspired by France 🇫🇷 he is obviously the best
I like Hawks a lot too so when I was watching that fight, it became pretty obvious that one of them weren't gonna walk out alive. And it was painful to watch...

Twice showing up to save Toga and then dissolving in her arms :catcry:
The two of them are cute together

and haha, are we just gonna ignore the navel frenchie who suddenly had a crush on Deku half way through the show? :milaugh:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's slowly overtaking OP in quality of writing.

Not quite in the HxH tier, but it's really getting better and better.

That's all I've got to say.
if we're comparing current OP vs Current MHA, MHA wins by far.

But if we're comparing overall, I still much prefer OP. Pre TS OP has a special place in my heart, while MHA's latest arcs were really solid but the beginning ones that were school focused felt a bit bland at times. And very repetitive

But if we're comparing overall, I still much prefer OP. Pre TS OP has a special place in my heart, while MHA's latest arcs were really solid but the beginning ones that were school focused felt a bit bland at times. And very repetitive
That's why I said "slowly overtaking".
I fully agree with your analysis. Unfortunately (well, at least for OP) both series are trending in the opposite direction.

N

NeutralWatcher

Finally catch up? Welcome to the discussion.

Some dick told me that (best boi) Shinso reappears in this chapter and I needed to catch up. So I read 60+ chapters in one go to get to here and turned out I was bamboozled :tchpepe::tchpepe:

Anyways....

This arc is insane, the heros are so fucked. And Eraserhead cut off his legs?!? :feelscryingman:

Please don’t die on me.

Now that you are all caught up, what do you think of Shigaraki? Do you still think he's the same like in the past or do you think he's a bit different now?

Even though I still like One Piece more and pre timeskip One Piece will always be the best imo, however when it comes to current One Piece vs current MHA I do prefer current MHA a bit more so far.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Now that you are all caught up, what do you think of Shigaraki? Do you still think he's the same like in the past or do you think he's a bit different now?

Even though I still like One Piece more and pre timeskip One Piece will always be the best imo, however when it comes to current One Piece vs current MHA I do prefer current MHA a bit more so far.
He’s more likeable now that I got to see his backstory and how hard he is trying to succeed All For One. Not just him, I like the entire league of Villains are a lot after the My Villain Academia arc. But nonetheless, Shigaraki is nowhere near my favourite character