Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
I can see two things : either Eri healed Deku a bit during the Overhaul fight. So the consequences for this new outburst won't be that bad.
Or Deku will suffer some consequences for some time.

But I prefer if there are consequences.
I can understand you but there's no reason to have "one for all vs all for one" when One of them is overpowered and the other can't even properly control his own power. So Deku (based on the plot) should become overpowered too, just like Shaggy re-placed his master as a new main villain Deku will replace "all might" as a new nember one hero.

Last edited:
Because he can't fight then. Are telling me that Deku who can't even properly control his own power will suddenly become even stronger by just fighting with his legs? That's BS especially considering the fact that Deku's fighting style involves a lot of punches. Also, if Deku will not be able to control his powers even after this then he will eventually lose his legs too.

Because he can't fight then. Are telling me that Deku who can't even properly control his own power will suddenly become even stronger by just fighting with his legs? That's BS especially considering the fact that Deku's fighting style involves a lot of punches. Also, if Deku will not be able to control his powers even after this then he will eventually lose his legs too.
He will learn to fight with mirko's leg-only style. He also has things like black whip

If it happens, Eri will inevitably give him his arms back towards the end of the series

But after this arc, Deku having to learn to fight without his arms wouldn't be that bad. Having 3 quirks already makes him much stronger than most of his peers.

anyways, I'm just pointing to what this chapter showed. It highlighted that Deku could only use 100% a few more times before he lost his arms, and then he just straight up spammed 100%. And with bakugo getting seriously injurred, deku will probably throw down everything next chapter.

There has to be a meaningful consequence for this. He cannot simply injure himself and recover like he did in the past.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't a huge fan of Bakugo but Bakugo was awesome in this chapter, along with Deku of course:kayneshrug:And if Bakugo actually die in the future then that would be a good writing but I doubt it to be honest:josad:And then Shiggy might actually get defeated next chapter but who knows?:jordanmf:Overall, great chapter :cheers: